- Westbury Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Westbury Satin Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Aston Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Beau Manoir Flatware Place Setting $59.95 – $215.95
- Absolu Flatware Place Setting $79.95 – $287.95
- Hampstead Flatware Place Setting $69.95 – $249.95
- Lucca Faceted Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Lucca Faceted Gold Brushed Flatware Place Setting $79.95 – $287.95
- Flute Mirror Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Flute Satin Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Milady Flatware Place Setting $69.95 – $249.95
- Whitby Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Aaron Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Alton Flatware Place Setting $119.95 – $429.95
- Arezzo Brushed Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Arezzo Mirror Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Soiree Mirror Flatware Place Setting $59.95 – $215.95
- Soiree Satin Flatware Place Setting $59.95 – $215.95
- Soiree Flatware Place Setting $89.95 – $319.95
- Provisions 36-Piece Flatware Set $89.95
- Royal Pacific Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- kate spade new york Sadie Street Flatware Place Setting $70 – $252
- Livorno Flatware Place Setting $79.95 – $287.95
- Anatolia Place Setting $89.95 – $319.95
- Vintage Roma Flatware Place Setting $59.95 – $179.95
- Monterey Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Lynden 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $125
- St. Laurent 5-Piece Place Setting $100
- Bistro Flatware, Set of 12 $67.95
- Cupola Flatware Flatware Place Setting $79.95 – $287.95
- Laguiole Flatware Place Settings $89.95 – $319.95
- Hampstead Teaspoon, Set of 4 $49.95
- Bergeron Flatware Place Setting Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $47.99
- Aston Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Aaron Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Flute Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Westbury Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Absolu Teaspoon, Set of 4 $79.95
- Alton Teaspoon, Set of 4 $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Spoon $3
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Knife $4
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Fork $3
Flatware Place Settings
It’s always exciting to update your home, especially the kitchen. With cooking, eating meals and just hanging out snacking and talking, the kitchen is really used more than any other room. It can be called the hub of the home and shouldn't be overlooked. No details should be overlooked either, including flatware. You can have all the best appliances and the fanciest of dishes, but you can't go far without flatware. When it comes to setting the table and bar, flatware is just as important as anything else.
When you first look into giving your table an updated look, you will, of course, concentrate on dishes. Whether you’re going for formal or more casual, it helps to make sure you have plenty of plates to feed your family and any friends you want to have over for dinner. One of the best bangs for your buck is to order dinnerware sets. This way you can pick a color or pattern you like and get multiple sizes of bowls and plates and sometimes even platters in one set. Once this is chosen, it will be simple to find a matching set of flatware as well as pick out your drinking glasses.
You could shop for glasses by type or material, or you could also check out the various brands available. DuraClear is a great brand that makes products out of a special material. DuraClear glasses will not break, crack or shatter and are also stain resistant so that they will keep a clear shine rather than looking clouded over time. This makes them great for outdoor use and around kids. They also have a glass look that gives them a hint of elegance so that you can use them even at a formal dinner.
After setting the table with dishes, flatware and drinking glasses, you will also need some serving pieces. Choose from hostess sets that will match your choice of flatware as well as salad servers. Of course, you will want to take care of all parts of the meal, not just the main dish. That’s why there are also tools like cheese spreaders and knives for appetizers as well as pie servers to slice up a delicious dessert. If you want to get really fancy, you can break out the more precise tools like a cheese slicer or seafood picks.
Another way to help raise the standards and give your kitchen table an instant updated look is to buy a new tablecloth. There are plenty of colors and patterns to pick from as well as seasonal finds. Using a seasonal tablecloth is an fun way to make your kitchen look like the holidays but without having to go over the top. Some tablecloths have a subtle seasonal feel like fall leaves, while others are more obvious of the occasion, like the Halloween tablecloth with witches and spider webs.
An even more extreme way to change the look of your kitchen table is to just buy a new kitchen table. Whether you want long, tall, rectangular or round, there are a lot of options to fit what you want. There is every style as well, from farmhouse with wood finishing to more modern designs with glass tops. The sizes vary too so that whether you live in a huge house with an open floorplan or a studio apartment, you can find a table fit for your kitchen.
If you decided to go all out and purchase a new kitchen table, go ahead and complete the look by ordering some new kitchen chairs and stools. Chairs can be a way to really bring out your personal style. There is everything from wicker and wood to more modern metal designs and even padded, colored chairs that will give your dining area a more formal feel. You can also mix things up by alternating colors or styles around the table. This will give your home that comfortable feel, making guests feel at ease.