- Lenox Vintage Jewel Dinnerware Collection $18.90 – $260
- Lenox Jeweled Jardin Dinnerware Collection $18.90 – $198
- Lenox Pearl Platinum Dinnerware Collection $18.90 – $260
- Lenox Venetian Lace Dinnerware Collection $16.80 – $250
- Lenox Opal Innocence Dinnerware Collection $16.80 – $250
- Bernardaud Cristal Serveware $75 – $225
- Bernardaud Constance Serveware $372 – $786
- Bernardaud Etoiles Serveware $298 – $510
- Bernardaud Frivole Serveware $112 – $488
- Bernardaud Louvre Serveware $140 – $201
- Bernardaud Naxos Serveware $119 – $201
- Pickard Signature Monogram Serveware, Gold $184 – $262
- Pickard Signature Serveware, Gold $169 – $247
- Pickard Signature Monogram Serveware, Platinum $184 – $262
- Pickard Signature Serveware, Platinum $169 – $247
- Haviland Tambour Serveware $224 – $534
- Raynaud Allee Royale Serveware $437 – $710
- Raynaud Cristobal Serveware, Coral $527 – $616
- Raynaud Cristobal Serveware, Turquoise $527 – $616
- Raynaud Cristobal Serveware, Marine Blue $527 – $616
- Wedgwood Renaissance Gold Serveware Sugg. Price $205 Sale $163.99
- Wedgwood Oberon Serveware Sugg. Price $160 – $190 Sale $127.99 – $151.99
No matter the occasion, Williams-Sonoma has a dinnerware collection that fits your entertaining needs. Host a formal dinner party in your house with a full setup of place settings, or just have a couple of friends over for lunch using some classic plates, bowls and mugs. Our dinnerware collections give you coordinated options for serving guests so you can incorporate beautifully matched – or mismatched, if that’s your style – plates and bowls you love. Find a wide selection of colorful, patterned dinnerware collections, or go with a bold, solid color to let your food stand out.
When the harvest season comes around, make sure you have a dinnerware collection to celebrate the special time of year and the food it brings. Plates that feature pumpkins, squash, sunflowers and heirloom tomatoes allow you to serve guests in style. These plates are also great to keep out on the dining room or kitchen table as pure decoration. Find plates made of high-fired porcelain that are durable and can stand up to many Thanksgiving meals. Plates that are microwavable let you easily reheat leftovers, while dishwasher-safe plates are easy to wash, especially if the kids are helping out with cleanup.
For the modern household, find a dinnerware collection that features plates, platters and bowls that feature hand-painted black-and-white designs. Plates made of earthenware are durable, and designs are all unique. For the complete dinnerware collection, find a set that includes dinner and salad plates along with soup bowls and a platter for setting out the main course. Other modern designs include a festive Spanish-themed set made of glazed stoneware that can withstand temperatures of up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit in the oven, and a set with unique floral folk art that adds charm to the table.
Not every fancy meal is one you have to eat around the dining room table. Take your party outdoors with a collection of outdoor dinnerware specifically made to handle the rigors of the elements in almost any season. Find a dinnerware set made of melamine that mimics the rich, glazed look of ceramic but resists chipping and wears beautifully. If you drop a melamine dish on the concrete of a patio or the wood of the deck, it resists shattering. These plates also resist scratching from rough outdoor surfaces. Melamine is safe to place in the dishwasher and is BPA free. Because melamine is made of 30 percent renewed bamboo fiber, it is a sustainable choice that helps you be more environmentally conscious too.
A good white dinnerware collection works for every occasion, from weddings to breakfasts in bed. We offer several plain white collections that feature all of the essential items, including dinner plates, salad plates, saucers, cups and soup plates. Find a set made of high-fired porcelain for the classic dining experience. Plates are available in classic round shapes, while square plates make any meal a little more modern.
Formal dinnerware collections take all of the elegance of white dinnerware and add flair for extra-special occasions, such as weddings and retirement parties. Many formal dinner pieces feature a white center and a border with an intricate design. Some of the borders are even lined with gold for added sparkle and glamour.
We also offer seasonal dinnerware collections for Halloween with black cats and spooky witches on them. This dinnerware collection comes with a set of glass tumblers emblazoned with a white moon and silhouettes of bats. For an extra-special treat on Halloween, pick up a dinnerware collection of pumpkin serving pieces, including a large gourd with a ladle to serve punch out of, two smaller gourds for items like candy and a smaller pumpkin-leaf gravy boat. The white finish of these pumpkins looks great against a colorful tablecloth.