- Spring Garden Bunny Bowls, Set of 4 $67.95
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $64
- Pillivuyt Perle Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $64
- Pillivuyt Greek Key Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $64
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $99.95
- Pillivuyt Coupe Cereal Bowls, Set of 4, Blue Sugg. Price $107.95 Sale $86.99
- Pillivuyt Basketweave Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $103.95
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Grey-Banded Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $64
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls $83.95
- Apilco Très Grande Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $99.95
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $83.95
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $91.95
- Apilco Zen Porcelain Individual Bowls, Set of 2 $53.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $103.95
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $56
- Williams Sonoma Pantry Cereal/Soup Bowl, Set of 6 $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $20
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Bistro Cereal Bowls, Set of 4, Blue $24
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Bistro Cereal Bowls, Set of 4, Black $24
- Provisions Bowls, Set of 12 $58.95
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 $59.95
- French Blue Bouquet Bowls, Set of 4, Floral $59.95
- Rustic Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 $43.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls $49.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Breakfast Bowls $55.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $49.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $49.95
- Fortessa Square Small Bowls, Set of 4 $51.95
- Fortessa Square Large Bowls, Set of 4 $59.95
- Fortessa Rim Bowls, Set of 4 $51.95
- Fortessa Coupe Bowls, Set of 4 $51.95
Whether you prefer hot or cold cereal for your morning meal, having a sturdy set of cereal bowls in your cabinet is essential to starting your breakfast and your day off right. Our collection includes cereal bowls of all shapes, sizes and colors to accommodate your personal taste and match the rest of the dinnerware in your kitchen. Shop for individual bowls to mix and match styles, or find a matching set to complement the rest of your dishes.
Many of our bowls are crafted from high-fired porcelain or stoneware for increased durability and long-lasting beauty. They are available with matte or gloss glaze, which both resist scratches and chipping to maintain a sleek finish. You can also choose from smooth or textured finishes, like our basketweave design, depending on the type of look and feel you are going for. Cereal bowls are microwave-safe, so you can easily cook a bowl of oatmeal or warm up some leftover soup. These bowls are also dishwasher-safe, so cleanup is a snap.
Those looking for something a little bit lighter but just as durable and beautiful as porcelain can find melamine cereal bowls. Unlike other melamine dishes, ours have a pleasing heft to make them look and feel more like traditional bowls. Melamine is shatterproof, dishwasher-safe and BPA-free, making these cereal bowls safe and easy to care for. Available in a wide range of styles, patterns and colors, they are perfect for everyday meals, casual get-togethers and outdoor picnics.
Whether you prefer the classic look of a round cereal bowl or want the unique look of a square bowl, you can find all styles in our collection. You can also choose between shallow or deep bowls depending on the type of profile you prefer. Go for the clean look of an all-white cereal bowl or add a touch of color to your dinnerware with banded bowls. Brighten up your cabinet with cereal bowls in a variety of colors. No matter what your style preferences, Williams-Sonoma has cereal bowls to match anyone’s tastes.
If you already have dinnerware from one of our collections, then you can find the cereal bowls to match. Complete Le Creuset, Pacifica and Open Kitchen dinnerware sets by adding matching bowls. Alternatively, choose different colors or styles to create an eclectic place setting on your table. Our cereal bowls are versatile and work well for more than just your morning breakfast. Use them to serve up fresh fruit, yogurt, ice cream and other desserts in style.