- Apilco Oval Porcelain Serving Platter $49.95 – $59.95
- Apilco Octagonal Porcelain Serving Platter $59.95 – $69.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Platter $149.95
- Pillivuyt Rectangular Porcelain Serving Platter $119.95
- Williams Sonoma Pantry Oval Serving Platter $59.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Rectangular Trays Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $149.99
- La Porcellana Bianca Momenti Cake Plate Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
- La Porcellana Bianca Firenze Cake Plate with Stand $79.95
- Apilco Tulip Serving Bowls $52.95 – $74.95
- Pillivuyt Tall Coupe Serving Bowl $109.95
- Pillivuyt Shallow Coupe Porcelain Serving Bowl $109.95
- Williams Sonoma Pantry Serve Bowl $59.95 – $69.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Serving Bowl $139.95
- Tulip Salad Bowls $39 – $159
- 10-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Pitcher $47.95
- Nito Charger $19.95
- Nito Chip & Dip Tray $59.95
- Rustic Melamine Chip & Dip Platter Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $20.97
- Nito Condiment Caddy with Ceramic Inserts $59.95
- Gravy Boat with Warming Base $79.95
Serveware & Entertaining Accessories
Just as marriage itself is a rite of passage, the ability to throw relaxing, enjoyable dinner parties is one of the entertaining parts of adulthood that newlyweds often embrace. Williams-Sonoma’s registry favorites serveware category has excellent foundational basics to allow any newly married couple – whether they’re moving in together for the first time or already share a home – to kick start their entertaining abilities. From classic wood salad bowl sets to shiny serving trays, this section is perfect for newlywed gifts. Use it to gain ideas and inspiration for your registry or to help narrow down your choices for gift giving. Even if marriage isn’t in the cards for you right now, these basic entertaining pieces provide you with the ability to welcome guests into your home with grace and warm hospitality.
Wedding gifts can sometimes be difficult to choose, but some gifts are welcome classics no matter how well-stocked the happy couple’s kitchen is. The selections in this product category focus on subtle grace and multitasking functionality, with a few clever and unique serving pieces thrown in for good measure. Our practical and sleek white serving platters are just begging to be heaped with anything from steaks straight off the grill to freshly baked cookies. But you don’t have to stop there. Encourage the newlyweds to expand their horizons with serving pieces that serve a specific purpose too, like a gravy boat with warming base, chip and dip tray or condiment and candy caddy.
Our registry favorites pages give you the perfect opportunity to brainstorm and identify great items for your registry or to consider giving as gifts yourself. By narrowing down your options to a few popular picks, we give you the opportunity to focus on what you need and want most. These selections may even be helpful for allowing you to identify what you don’t want to consider rather than what you do. When it comes to wedding gifts, it’s important to be both personal and practical. If you find that popular options don’t suit your taste, that’s fine. We have plenty of other options for you to choose from. Starting here lets you begin from a better-informed place no matter where you end up going with your choices.
Our registry favorites serveware category includes a few options that are customizable with monograms, allowing you to kick of your married life with simple reminders of your union. Monogrammed serving pieces help to elevate the civility of your entertaining presentations, making them a great choice for a registry.