- Raven Dark Wood Round Board Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $44.99
- Raven Dark Wood Charger Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Raven Dark Wood Lazy Susan Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Raven Dark Wood Salad Bowl Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Raven Dark Wood Rectangular Tray Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Raven Dark Wood Pedestal Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $54.99
- Marble Bowl $189
- Marble Tray $79.95
- Marble Condiment Tray $59.95
- White Marble Countertop Tray $59.95
- Marble Round Board $79.95
- Marble Lazy Susan $59.95
- Marble & Copper Chip & Dip Bowl $189.95
- Antler Tray $89.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Bar Tray Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Hammered Tray $29.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Oval Tea Tray Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Copper Rectangular Tray Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Copper Square Tray with Brass Handles Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $95.96
- Hammered Copper Tray Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $95.96
- Copper Round Tray Sugg. Price $179.95 Our Price $143.96
- Double-Wall Insulated Condiment Trays Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Double-Wall Insulated Bowl Sugg. Price $49.95 – $79.95 Sale $39.99 – $79.95
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Tray $29.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Rectangular Trays Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $159.99
- Rustic Melamine Tray with Handles $39.95
- Bamboo Salad Bowl Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Nito Basket with Handles Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Panama Weave Washable Baskets, Set of 2 $69.95
- Wicker Picnic Basket $349.95
Nothing sets the mood quite like taper candles. Williams-Sonoma candles and candle holders are at home on any table. Whether youʼre setting an intimate dinner for two or a large family dinner, a pair of taper candles in the center of the table is the ideal centerpiece. With traditional open flame and flameless varieties, you can have exactly the type of flame you wish when lighting candles for a special dinner. Adding a glass hurricane enclosure around a candle is a beautiful way to set off a flame, and candlesticks and holders are also available to fit candles of a variety of widths and heights.
Set a memorable table with distinctive place mats. Vintage-style jacquard place mats lend an old-fashioned air to your table settings. Spice things up a bit by adding placemats with gorgeous texture, such as the Chilewich boucle, bamboo, ribweave or basketweave placemats. Colorful prints bring in an outdoorsy feel with realistic images of sunflowers, pumpkins and more. Marking Halloween with a haunted house or witch on a broomstick placemats could give your table just the right touch.
Relaxing with a cup of coffee or tea is an excellent opportunity for enjoying beautiful coffee mugs and teacups. White porcelain mugs and cups never go out of style, so choose from standard size mugs, teacups with saucers and espresso cups with saucers. White bistro mugs add a touch of color with a red or blue stripe around the top edge. For coffee and tea lovers desiring a bit more pizzazz, coffee mugs can also sport vivid pictures and colorful designs. Usher in the fall season with apple orchard or botanical pumpkin mugs. A monogrammed mug never goes out of style, either for yourself or a thoughtful gift.
Treat yourself to a distinctive beverage decanter. The styles are as varied as the beverages they can serve with many different designs available. Traditional barware decanters are made of lead-free crystal, and they feature a cap to seal. Monogramming is available with these decanters. When you prefer a more eclectic style, choose a decanter with an artistic shape and design to make a truly elegant statement. Wine decanters feature aerators to ensure that the wine breathes while you pour it. The lead-free glass offers startling brilliance to show off whatever you pour into the decanter.
Serving delectable cheeses demands cheese boards and accessories. From cheese boards in a variety of sizes and shapes to cheese knife sets, the snacks and appetizers you serve promise to be unforgettable. Thereʼs a cheese board to fit any style, with classic rectangular slate boards, olivewood boards and marble boards just to name a few. Some boards sit on a pedestal while others feature a built-in slicer for added convenience. Whether you serve hard or soft cheese or anything in between, the knife sets are designed to handle and serve all kinds of cheeses. Spreaders are also available for serving cheese spreads on crackers or bread.
The wine connoisseur will need a wide array of wine tools for serving up a good glass of vino. Forget about the corkscrew you might think you know because many new designs and options have hit the wine scene. Corkscrews with levers make easy work of opening wine bottles. You could even opt for an electric corkscrew to eliminate all the effort. After opening, place an aerator on the wine bottle while you pour. The aerator helps oxygenate the wine, which boosts the aroma and flavor exponentially. Special stoppers are also available to seal a wine bottle if you donʼt finish it completely. Using a stopper helps preserve your wineʼs flavor. Whether you entertain frequently or just gather your family for wining and dining, pick and choose special accents that help make the experience more memorable.