- Marble & Copper Ice Bucket $99.95
- Marble & Copper Wine Chiller $59.95
- Hammered Copper Wine Chiller Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- Hammered Wine Chiller $29.95
- Marble Wine Chiller $59.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Wine Cooler $69.95
- Stainless-Steel Wine Cooler $79
- Final Touch Stainless-Steel Wine Chiller $89.95
- Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Round Wine Bucket $199.95
- Hammered Wine Bucket $29.95
- Mauviel Hammered Copper Champagne Bucket $345
- Stainless-Steel Beverage Bucket $229
- Williams-Sonoma Wine Chilling Wands, Set of 2 $39.95
- Final Touch Wine Chiller & Pourer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $9.99
Having the right tools for a wine or champagne presentation during a cocktail or dinner party gives your entertaining a classic air. With the right tools, you are able to serve the perfect bottle of wine at the table to delight your guests. With everything from the right wine opener to a bottle stopper to preserve wines, professional tools really add a special touch to the evening. Use different types of wine and champagne chillers to ensure that white wine, sparkling wine or champagne stays cold and fresh throughout the meal or party.
A single wine chiller is ideal for keeping a solitary bottle of wine or champagne cold. Choose from different metals, such as chillers with a copper construction, to bring an air of elegance to the table, as copper ages naturally to have an attractive finish. A handcrafted copper chiller has a stainless-steel lining to ensure that wine stays colder longer. Watertight and corrosion-resistant, these chillers are easy to clean and maintain. Those who prefer a different look for their tabletop may opt for a watertight, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel wine chiller or choose a marble chiller that complements any existing decor. Handcrafted marble adds style and texture to your wine presentation.
Those who are looking for the ideal gift for a friend or loved one may be interested in a stainless-steel wine cooler that has the ability to be monogrammed. Terrific for your home bar set or great to give for any occasion, this cooler has a double-wall insulated cylinder made of stainless-steel to ensure wine stays cold. If you are presenting more than one bottle of wine at table or for the evening, consider a larger capacity wine bucket to keep things chilled. Choose from hammered copper or stainless-steel with a lined interior with a tin construction. Simply add ice to keep wine, sparkling wine or champagne cold for an entire evening.
For those that need individual wine glasses chilled, add a pre-chilled stainless-steel wine drop to your glass and have a glass of chilled wine instantly. Exclusively from Williams-Sonoma, these wine drops are terrific when you need your beverage chilled in a hurry. You may also appreciate an in-bottle wine chiller and pourer. Simply insert the chiller into the wine bottle after opening to keep it chilled while it remains on the table. After being placed in the freezer overnight, this chiller keeps wines cold for up to an hour’s time.