- Dorset Champagne Coupe, Set of 2 $59.95
- Dorset Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $59.95
- Williams-Sonoma Encore Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $39.95
- Williams-Sonoma Reserve Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Estate Champagne Wine Glasses, Set of 2 $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Coupe Cocktail Glasses, Set of 4 $59.95
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $28
- Schott Zwiesel Forte Champagne Flutes, Set of 6 $60
- Riedel Veritas Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $64.95
- Schott Zwiesel Classico Champagne Flutes, Set of 6 $72
- Schott Zwiesel Grace Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $72
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Champagne Flutes, Set of 6 $84
- Schott Zwiesel Fortissimo Champagne Flutes, Set of 6 $90
- Schott Zwiesel Cru Classic Champagne Flutes, Set of 6 $72
- Riedel Sommeliers Champagne Flute $72.50
- Riedel Sommeliers Sparkling Wineglass $72.50
- Harvest Etched Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $46.99
- Vintage Etched Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $51.95
- Astoria Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Monogrammed Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $59.95
- Flora Toasting Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $59.95
- Connoisseur Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $49.95
- Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 $49.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Coupe Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $75.95 Our Price $59.95
- Riedel Vinum Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Grape Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $64
- Riedel Grape Champagne Coupes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $64
Whether it’s New Year’s Eve or simply a special occasion that you’re celebrating, having the right bar glasses on hand always lends itself well in helping you create the perfect evening of entertaining. While it’s suitable to ring in the new year drinking champagne out of a highball glass, having your own set of champagne flutes makes entertaining and celebrating much more fun. Choose from a variety of different types of flutes for varying occasions, all available from Williams-Sonoma.
For a classic yet timeless look, opt for a hand-cut, fluted coupe set. These glasses have a wide brim for traditional champagne celebrations. Their lead-crystal fabrication and patterns catch light and add to the beauty of these glasses. Made in Slovenia, these exquisite glasses are a nice touch to your bar collection. For those who enjoy a traditional champagne flute, purchase a set of two made from lovely, fine crystal. For simple glass stemware, enjoy a set of four champagne flutes made in Germany. Also ideal for sparkling wine, Prosecco and Cava, these glasses are made of break-resistant, lead-free glass. These dishwasher-safe glasses can be used often for years of enjoyment.
Coupe champagne stemware is also available in hand-blown, lead-free glass. These glasses have the ability to be monogrammed and are a terrific addition to your own bar set or make a great gift. These dishwasher-safe glasses work well for cocktails beyond champagne too. Enjoy coupe-styled glasses with a Manhattan or Brandy Alexander after dinner. These coupe glasses are easy to clean and maintain, even with their delicate construction. For a more traditional setting, consider decorative etched stemware. A set of four champagne flutes has hand-blown glass construction and features several different motifs for a unique touch at the dinner table. These glasses may also be placed in the dishwasher.
When it comes to great gifts for a housewarming party, engagement or other occasion, consider monogrammed champagne flutes. A personalized gift always feels extra thoughtful for recipients, and glasses are simply something everyone uses and needs in his or her home. Monogrammed champagne flutes can be etched with one initial or three, allowing for the person’s first name or complete initials. A set of four glasses adds a special touch to any occasion, and the monogram is always a terrific conversation starter. Match champagne flutes with other monogrammable stemware in the collection for a complete set of personalized glasses.