- Picardie Glass Tumblers, Assorted Set of 24 $91.50
- Picardie Glass Tumblers, Set of 6, 16 oz. $30
- Picardie Tumblers & Lids, Set of 6, 16 oz. $17.95 – $34.50
- Picardie Glass Tumblers, Set of 6, 12 oz. $27
- Picardie Tumblers & Lids, Set of 6, 12 oz. $17.95 – $31.50
- Picardie Glass Tumblers, Set of 6, 8.75 oz. $21
- Picardie Glass Tumblers, Set of 6, 3.25 oz. $13.50
- Working Glasses, Set of 4 $15.95 – $24.95
- Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 24 oz. $24.95
- Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 21 oz. $19.95
- Working Glasses with Lids, Set of 4, 14 oz. $15.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Tumblers, Set of 6 $24 – $30
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Tall Tumblers, Set of 6 $30
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Carafe & Tumblers $34 – $40
- Williams Sonoma Glow Tumblers, Set of 4 $35.95
- Williams Sonoma Glow Goblets, Set of 4 $51.95
- Williams Sonoma Smoke Goblets, Set of 4 $67.95
- Vintage Etched Goblets, Set of 4 $51.95
- Dorset Water Glass, Set of 2 $59.95
- Zinnia Cut Crystal Water Glasses, Set of 2 $46.99
- Schott Zwiesel Air Sense, All Purpose Wine Glasses, Set of 2 $300
- Schott Zwiesel Air All Purpose Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $108
- Schott Zwiesel Grace All Purpose Wine Glasses, Set of 4 $72
- Riedel Vinum Water Glass, Set of 2 $54.95
- Edward Goblets, Sets of 4 $79.95
- Clara Tumblers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $27.95 – $35.95 Sale $22.99 – $28.99
- Sublime Short Tumblers, Set of 4 $35.95
- Sublime Tall Tumblers, Set of 4 $35.95
- Edward Juice Glass, Set of 4 $57.95
- Double-Wall Glass Short Tumblers, Set of 4 $39.95
- Double-Wall Glass Tall Tumblers, Set of 4 $51.95
- Soda Fountain Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $41.95 Our Price $27.95
- Swirl Tritan Double Wall Tumbler Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $13.56
- DuraClear® Faceted Short Tumblers, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- DuraClear® Faceted Tall Tumblers, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $65.70 Our Price $52.76
- DuraClear® NFL Drinkware Collection $109.95
- Sonora Etched Tritan Goblets, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $65.95 Our Price $52.76
- Sonora Etched Tritan Tumblers, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Double Wall Bistro Short Tumblers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $43.95 Sale $19.99
- Double Wall Bistro Tall Tumblers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $51.95 Sale $24.99
- Copper Tumbler $19.95
- Hammered Tumbler Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $11.99
Drinking Glasses & Tumblers
When you entertain guests, it is important to always make sure their glasses are full. While we cannot help you with the constant refills, Williams-Sonoma can help you make sure that those glasses are classy. Find a plethora of casual tumblers, snifters, carafes and bar glasses to stock your home to make sure you never run out of the proper serving receptacles. These casual glasses are also perfect if you are enjoying a night in by yourself and just want something to drink your favorite homemade soda out of while catching up on your recorded television shows.
If you know that you are a little clumsy when it comes to enjoying a beverage near your carpet, consider getting a tumbler with a lid on it. These tumblers feature custom-fit lids with straws that allow you to enjoy your drink worry-free. The lids are free of harmful BPA and can go in the microwave or dishwasher. These tumblers are perfect for taking in the car when you want to drink an iced coffee fresh from your espresso maker before going into work.
The tumblers come in a number of sizes to quench a variety of thirsts. For a household that has a lot of thirsty people in it, you can pick up an assorted set of tumblers of different sizes, perfect for filling with fresh juice from your juicer. For something even more sturdy than the classic tumbler, go with a working glass that is a staple in French cafes. These glasses feature 10 sides made of thick glass that resists breaking when dropped and gives you a good grip. They are perfect for both hot and cold beverages because of their thermal shock resistance, and they also come with lids to reduce mess made from spills.
If you crave something a little more fancy in your casual bar glasses, we offer a number of goblets that are not too formal for you to fill with your favorite beverage. You can enjoy the rarest beer made of fine German hops in these goblets just as much as a cold glass of juice or milk from the convenience store down the street. The stems at the bottom of these goblets allows you to swirl your drink around a little, perfect if you made a chunky smoothie or if you need to break up a protein shake a little bit more than you expected.
No home is complete without a large selection of wine glasses. Do not get stuck serving fine wine out of a plastic cup when a guest brings it over because you are not prepared. Pick up some smaller wine glasses to enjoy fresh bottles of white wines, such as riesling or moscato, and make sure you have plenty of bigger glasses to give full-bodied malbecs and pinot noirs enough room to breathe. Find wine glasses that resist chipping and scratching to maintain an elegant wine presentation for years after purchase.
If you want to create a special atmosphere with your bar glasses, go for some copper mugs that are perfect for pouring Moscow Mules. You can also add any other cocktail mix along with copious amounts of crushed ice to craft custom drinks for your friends and family. The copper keeps the ice cold for longer, preventing melting and ensuring the integrity of your drink.
For those who prefer to serve mixed drinks that are reminiscent of diner classics, such as shakes and malts, a soda fountain glass is the best way to serve them. You can also find special holiday-themed glasses for seasonal occasions, or you can get your casual bar glasses customized with your initials to add a personal touch to the home.