- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Bistro Dinnerware Collection $24 – $28
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Collection $49.95 – $199.95
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $48 – $304 Our Price: $48 – $269
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price: $103.95 – $415.80 Our Price: $103.95 – $374.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $95.95 – $345.95
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $59.95 – $447.80 Our Price: $59.95 – $403.95
- Haviland Tambour Dinnerware $80 – $560
- Absolu Flatware 4-Piece Serving Set $239.95
- Monogrammed Hampstead Flatware 4-Piece Serving Set $119.95
- Provençal Flatware Place Settings Sugg. Price: $89.95 – $319.95 Sale $71.99 – $287.99
- Westbury Flatware Place Settings $39.95 – $159.80
- Flute Flatware 3-Piece Serving Set $49.95
Serveware & Entertaining Accessories
- Apilco Octagonal Porcelain Serving Platter $59.95 – $69.95
- Pillivuyt Rectangular Porcelain Serving Platter $119.95
- Apilco Tulip Serving Bowls $52.95 – $74.95
- Pillivuyt Shallow Coupe Porcelain Serving Bowl $109.95
- Nito Condiment Caddy with Ceramic Inserts $59.95
- Gravy Boat with Warming Base $79.95
Dinnerware makes the best wedding gifts so it's a great idea to include it your registry. We offer classics such as all-white dinnerware sets as well as dinnerware sets in beautiful patterns and colors. You can also select monogramable dinnerware from our collection. Other top wedding gifts from this collection include flatware, serving essentials and table linens. Besides the essentials, it's also a good idea to add fun gifts such as woven place mats and wooden salad bowls to help you entertain in style. When making your registry, try to include all the essential you need in your new home. Take a look at our kitchen registry and high quality glassware.
The first set came with a number of dishes broken. No problem. William Sonoma quickly shipped me a new set which we've been using everyday. They're durable, the perfect size, and attractive for all occasions.
Perfect for a couple to enjoy for a lifetime, our heirloom quality silver plated bridal set is crafted in Sheffield, England. Designed in the 18th century by Hester Bateman, one of Englands leading female silversmiths of the era, the ...
We received these as a wedding gift 14 years ago. It is our "everyday" dinnerware and has endured three kids, four moves and countless uses. We have had just one plate break despite many being dropped. I highly recommend ...
Crafted in Sheffield, England, our heirloom quality silver plated bridal set will be treasured and enjoyed for a lifetime. Inspired by an antique cannon handle, the fiddle design lends a contemporary touch to this classic bridal keepsake. The knifes ...