Tabletop & Bar
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings Sugg. Price: $95.95 – $383.80 Our Price: $95.95 – $345.95
- Monogrammed Hotel Silver Flatware Place Setting Sugg. Price: $119.95 – $429.95 Sale $94.99 – $379.99
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings $55.95 – $199.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Oval Platter $149.95
- Cherry Wood Salad Servers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price: $29 Sale $22.99
- Apilco Lion’s Head Tureen $149.95
- Presidio 3-Section Condiment Serve Bowl with Handles $79.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Rectangular Trays $49.95 – $199.95
- Presidio Silver-Plated Charger $49.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Curved Salt & Pepper Shaker Set $39.95
- Presidio Silver-Plated Napkin Ring $7.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Serving Set Sugg. Price: $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Presidio Silver Plated Pie Server Sugg. Price: $29.95 Sale $21.99
- Antonini Olive Wood Cheese Knives Set $59.95
- Presidio Silver-Plated Ice Bucket $99.95
- Riedel Ouverture Gift Set $79.95
- Dorset Brandy Glass, Set of 2 $59.95
- Stainless-Steel Bar Tools Set with Stand $89.95
Classic dinnerware like this is popular in Parisian bistros and brasseries. Made of fully glazed porcelain, the pieces are larger and heavier than standard tableware and are sturdy enough to go under the broiler. The pattern has a red ...
Classic dinnerware like this is popular in Parisian bistros and brasseries. Made of fully glazed porcelain, the pieces are larger and heavier than standard tableware and are sturdy enough to go under the broiler. They are available with red ...
I have been using the whole line and i just love it. The blue bank brings such a flair of a parisian bistro right to your table. Beautiful, versatile and porcelain is very resistant too.I always get complements.