- Wine Barrel Adirondack Chair & Ottoman $209.95 – $899.95
- Wine Barrel Folding Chair $299.95
- Wine Barrel Bench $419.95
- Reclaimed Wine Barrel Wood Bench Sugg. Price $599.95 Sale $319.99
- Vintage Bistro Chairs, Set of 2 $239.95
- Vintage Green Stool Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $39.99
- Bois Bench $595 – $795
- Vintage Galvanized Biergarten Table $699.95
- Vintage Biergarten Table $599.95
- Vintage Galvanized Potting Table $899.95
- Agrarian Potting Table $599.95
- Gronomics Potting Bench with Planter Sugg. Price $799.95 Sale $638.99
- Vintage Double Library Ladder with Galvanized Shelf $759.95
When it comes to relaxation, it’s hard to beat the outdoors. Some enjoy just taking in the fresh air while others prefer cultivating flowers, plants and vegetables. Williams-Sonoma offers pieces that cater to nature lovers of all kinds. For easier gardening, our potting benches, for example, make taking care of sprouts and seedlings almost effortless. Their elevated surface means that you don’t have to bend over constantly, which your back will thank you for. The Agrarian Potting Table features exceptional functionality and beautiful workmanship. Reclaimed metal, wood and leather come together to create a piece that is fashionably rustic. A galvanized lower shelf provides extra storage perfect for keeping your most-used supplies nearby.
For those that enjoy relaxing while sipping on a cool glass of homemade lemonade, we offer outdoor recliners. The Wine Barrel Adirondack Chair & Ottoman set is equal parts artistic and inviting. Featuring deep wood tones and pleasant contours, it serves both as seating and decor at the same time. For a harmonious lawn arrangement, place several seating pieces close to each other. That allows for pleasant conversation with visitors. Having two side-by-side allows a couple to enjoy their morning cup of coffee together while watching the sunrise. And, for creating fond memories with friends and loved ones, a Biergarten table provides a space where you can mingle over drinks while keeping an eye on the food on the grill, taking in the fresh afternoon sun or nighttime breeze.