- Williams-Sonoma Tailgating Meat Collection $129.95
- Williams-Sonoma Fresh Hot Dogs $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Short-Rib Burger Blend $49.95
- Double R Ranch Co. Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon $149.95
- Double R Ranch Co. Prime Rib $149.95 – $199.95
- Double R Ranch Co. Rib-Eye Steaks, Set of 4 $129.95
- Double R Ranch Co. Beef Tenderloin $219.95
- Double R Ranch Co. Beef Brisket $199.95
- Assorted Steak Collection $179.95
- Snake River Farms Kobe Flat Iron Steak $129.95
- Snake River Farms Kobe Brisket $239.95
- Snake River Farms Kobe Rib-Eye Steaks, Set of 4 $219.95
- Snake River Farms Kobe Filet Mignon Steaks, Set of 4 $249.95
Butcher Shop: Quality Meats - Pork, Beef and Lamb
If you want to get great results with your grill, then you have to start with great ingredients. At Williams-Sonoma, we don’t just provide you with excellent tools to make your culinary vision a reality. We also offer top-quality foods that take you there. Our butcher shop provides you with excellent cuts of meat ideal for grilling — and we have a wide variety of options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for savory favorites for a football extravaganza or for sophisticated hors d’oeuvres instead, we’ve got you covered. The Williams-Sonoma Tailgating Meat Collection has everything you need for a successful party with friends. The collection features hot dogs, Italian sausages made from choice cuts of mildly seasoned pork, and ground American Black Angus beef for juicy, tasty burgers every time. A beer dispenser or beverage fridge keeps your favorite drinks ice-cold.
For an elegant meal prepared for a special someone, we also offer fine cuts of hand-picked prime rib, filet mignon, rib eye steaks, beef tenderloin and more. Grilled with fine seasonings, they practically melt in your mouth. The Snake River Farms Kobe filet mignon comes from traditional Japanese Wagyu cattle bred with American Angus for succulent cuts of marbled Kobe beef. The result is juicy and tender filets that make an unforgettable main course. For an especially stylish ambience, serve your delicious meal at the dining room table with formal dinnerware and lit candles.