- Enclume Grande Cuisine Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $400
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $400
- Williams Sonoma Hanging Pot Rack $300
- Enclume Compact Ceiling Oval Pot Rack $275
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Oval Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $490
- Enclume Flush-Mounted Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $275 – $340
- Enclume Double Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $644 Our Price $560
- Enclume Four-Point Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $633 Our Price $550
- Enclume Circle Ceiling Rack, Hammered Steel $215
- Enclume Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $330
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Bar Pot Racks, Hammered Steel $140 – $200
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Rectangular Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $799.95
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Oval Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $799.95
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Bookshelf Rack Sugg. Price $472 Our Price $399.95
- Enclume Contemporary Oval Ceiling Pot Rack, Stainless-Steel $700
- Enclume Square Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $242
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $570 Our Price $450
- Enclume 8-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel $390
- Enclume 6-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel $300
- Enclume 5-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel $280
- Enclume 3-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel $240
- Enclume Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel $240 – $390
- Enclume Cookware Stand, Stainless-Steel $475
- Enclume Wall-Mounted Deep Bookshelf Rack, Hammered Steel $280
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Bookshelf Pot Rack $175
- Enclume Wall-Mounted Double Bookshelf Rack $400
- Enclume Reversible Arch Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $310
- Enclume Dutch Crown Wall-Mounted Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $230
- Enclume Corner Wall-Mounted Pot Rack, Hammered Steel $160
- Enclume Half Circle Wall Rack $190
- Enclume Copper Curved Wall Rack with Hooks Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $199.95
- Enclume Pot Hook, Angled, Hammered Steel $26
- Enclume Pot Hook, Straight, Hammered Steel $26
Maybe you’ve just moved into a new home, and more than any other room, you’re excited about the kitchen. Or maybe you’ve just remodeled the space where you cook, or you just plain love it already and want to spruce it up. After all, it is the hub of the home! Now you finally have room to store any and all bakeware, dishes and appliances you need – or simply want. It’s also nice to keep some key pieces handy because you use them frequently. A nice pot rack can not only keep pots and pans within arm’s reach but display your beautiful collection as well.
Within the organization and storage section of our homekeeping products you’ll find plenty of hanging pot racks to choose from in varying shapes, sizes and designs. Some are designed to hold lids, additional kitchen tools or even cookbooks on top for a one-stop storage solution. There are also wall-mounted utensil bars in case you don’t want to hang your kitchen tools from the ceiling. If you like your pots and pans closer to eye level, then you may want a free-standing pot rack. These are crafted from sturdy steel or iron and designed to fit in the corner of the room. They have multiple tiers of shelving to hold and display pots and pans of all sizes. One of the benefits in having a standing pot rack is that you can use it to store very heavy pots and pans that might not easily hang. Of course, you can utilize both standing and hanging pot racks to display everything!
Most people like to hang their pot racks above a kitchen island to keep the tools handy during meal prep. Williams-Sonoma has a variety of kitchen islands and carts if your kitchen doesn’t have an existing island or you want to upgrade your current one. With many different sizes and designs, made of materials ranging from painted wood to stainless-steel, you’re sure to find an island or cart to complement the pot rack you want. Most islands have additional storage space so that you can keep more kitchen tools handy and trade out pots and pans between the island and pot rack from time to time to change up the look of your kitchen.
Another alternative to accenting your kitchen with an island is to choose additional kitchen shelving to go with your new pot rack. Wire shelving units look great paired with solid metal pot racks, while Swedish wood shelving units work well beside the pot racks that feature wood accents. You can set the shelving next to a wall-mounted or free-standing pot rack to have your displayed kitchen tools in one place.
Sometimes you want to keep smaller supplies handy beside the larger pots and pans. You can take advantage of the top flat surface on many pot racks by adding a storage container or basket to hold smaller kitchen tools. Use it to store measuring spoons and cups or more prepping tools, such as your graters and sifters. There are even quilted storage cases dedicated to holding stemware and keeping it safe and sound when not in use. Placing stemware on top of your pot rack can eliminate the need for a glass rack and save you some cabinet space.
Having an attractive pot rack in your kitchen is more than a valid reason to upgrade your cookware. You should have no trouble finding just what you need with many ways to shop. Choose to browse categories of cookware, shop by material or look up your favorite brands. You’ll discover cookware by some of the same brands that designed your favorite pot racks. You’ll also find it easy to match cookware that has the same finish as your pot rack of choice. Who knows? Your new pot rack may just inspire an entire kitchen revamp!