- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Natural $225 – $325
- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Smoke $225 – $325
- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Navy $225 – $325
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Natural $250 – $350
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Smoke $250 – $350
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Navy $250 – $350
- Sarez Ikat Embroidered Linen Drape, Gray $325 – $400
- Sarez Ikat Embroidered Linen Drape, Navy $400
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Ivory $195 – $275
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Taupe $195 – $275
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Graphite $195 – $275
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Camel $295 – $375
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Grey $295 – $375
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Ivory $295 – $375
- Signature Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Ivory $395 – $525
- Signature Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Natural $395 – $525
- Signature Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Smoke Grey $395 – $525
- Signature Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Navy $395 – $525
- Signature Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Ivory $195 – $275
- Signature Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Natural $195 – $275
- Signature Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Smoke Grey $195 – $275
- Signature Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Navy $195 – $275
- Cotton Canvas Rod Pocket Drape, Ivory Sugg. Price $95 – $135 Sale $69.99 – $99.99
- Cotton Canvas Rod Pocket Drape, Grey Sugg. Price $95 – $135 Sale $69.99 – $99.99
Curtains & Drapes
Windows are a soulful part of any home. They bring natural light and give you something beautiful to gaze out onto as you relax. They’re a focal point in any room, and it makes sense to dress them up in a manner that befits their status. Williams-Sonoma Home’s curtains and drapes are the perfect choice to add some gravitas to your windows. From sweeping picture windows to smaller casements that open to welcome a fresh breeze, our curtains and drapes can suit any opening to the outside world. Choose from different fabric types and drape lengths to configure the perfect window treatment option for your home.
With options ranging from luxe gray velvet to crisp ivory linen, our curtains and drapes match easily with any type of decor. Use our lightly embellished linen curtains in a friendly family room or opt for sturdy cotton canvas for your kitchen. Color blocking, embroidery, solid colors and stripes are all available for you to choose from. These versatile curtains and drapes provide just the right amount of coverage and design versatility to fulfill their function without interrupting the overall decorative flow in your room. With so many fantastic neutral options to choose from, you can find the perfect style to bring elegance into a room you like to frequently redecorate.
These curtains and drapes fit in all over the house, from the master bedroom to the dining room and even your entryway. You can choose different curtain style for each room or opt for a uniform look for all of the windows in your house. Our carefully crafted curtains and drapes are beautiful and thick, so you can pair them with retractable window shades or use them on their own, depending on how much light-blocking ability and privacy you want to use in any given room.
We offer curtain rods, finials, brackets and rings as well, so you can create complete window treatments for your whole home with only a few mouse clicks. Before you start shopping for your window treatments, measure your windows so you know the right width and length dimensions. If your windows don’t extend from floor to ceiling, you can make a judgment call on length, but be sure to measure so you have an accurate idea of what you want. Our curtain and drape panels typically sell individually, so you can easily purchase enough to cover the length of a massive wall-to-wall window bank. Choose curtain rods in the correct size in accordance with window width, and select the appropriate number of brackets based on your curtain rod length. We offer window hardware in a variety of different metallic finishes, giving you the power to coordinate your window treatments perfectly with the other decor in the room. We also offer several different types of finials so you can further customize your window treatments. Pair luxe crystal finials with leather curtains for a glamorous look, or use a less decorative finial with cotton canvas curtains to achieve a more minimal effect.
Along with rugs, lamps and artwork, curtains can add the perfect finishing touches to your home. Fortunately, it’s easy to make a good choice that works well for your personal style with our versatile and stylish curtains and drapes. Whether you prefer your home to feel fresh and casual or you like a stunningly formal look, you’ll find options to suit. From eclectic rooms to palaces of simplicity, the window treatments you select here will add polish and style when they’re installed. For our curtains and drapes, you can choose to use rod pocket installation or pick up some drape rings along with your window hardware purchase for additional metallic flash.