- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Club Chair $225 – $1,350
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Sofa $395 – $2,495
- Larnaca Outdoor Side Table $125 – $1,300
- Larnaca Outdoor Coffee Table $195 – $1,795
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Sofa, 4 Seat $475 – $4,295
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Customizable Sectional $75 – $3,495
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Chaise $250 – $2,200
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Double Chaise $350 – $4,495
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Ottoman $125 – $850
- Larnaca Outdoor Dining Side Chair $150 – $550
- Larnaca Outdoor Dining Armchair $150 – $700
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Counter Stool $125 – $695
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Bar Stool $125 – $695
- Larnaca Outdoor Teak Extendable Dining Table $495 – $2,995
- Larnaca Outdoor Round Dining Table $395 – $2,895
- Larnaca Outdoor 3-Piece Teak Sofa Sectional $2,485 – $8,285
- Larnaca Outdoor 3-Piece L-Shaped Teak Sofa Sectional, Left $2,185 – $6,785
- Larnaca Outdoor 3-Piece Teak Loveseat Sectional $1,885 – $5,285
- Larnaca Outdoor 3-Piece L-Shaped Teak Sofa Sectional, Right $2,185 – $6,785
- Garden Teak Sofa $350 – $1,995
- Garden Teak Club Chair $195 – $895
- Garden Teak Chaise $295 – $1,595
- Garden Teak Side Table $125 – $595
- Garden Teak Coffee Table $195 – $1,095
- Garden Teak Dining Side Chair $150 – $550
- Garden Teak Dining Armchair $150 – $700
- Garden Teak Dining Table $495 – $2,795
- Shonan Outdoor Club Chair Sugg. Price $1,595 Sale $1,199.99
- Shonan Outdoor Dining Side Chair Sugg. Price $600 Sale $499.99
- Shonan Outdoor Dining Armchair Sugg. Price $750 Sale $599.99
- Somerset Outdoor Teak Customizable Sectional Sofa Sugg. Price $395 – $1,545 Sale $227.99 – $619.99
- Somerset Outdoor Teak Dining Side Chair $100 – $450
- Somerset Teak Outdoor Dining Table $1,995
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Navy $995
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Black $995
- Outdoor Teak Umbrella, Natural $995
Outdoor living spaces serve as private getaways to spend time with family and friends or to simply snuggle up with that book you’ve been looking forward to reading. They’re places for creating new memories with loved ones and visiting with old friends to laugh about times past. Transform your outdoor space into a private oasis that you and your loved ones are sure to cherish year after year with Williams-Sonoma teak outdoor furniture.
Teak outdoor furniture offers beauty, durability and ease of care. This tropical hard wood is rich with oils that repel moisture and insects, making it extremely weather resistant. Because teak is naturally resistant to the elements, you can leave it outdoors during occasional periods of inclement weather. Like other wood furniture, teak will fade to a silver-grey hue. This is purely aesthetic and does not impact the furniture’s durability. When considering outdoor furniture, selecting pieces that include slats that allow water to drain and air to circulate ensures the furniture dries quickly after rain. Sofas and chairs with wide corner legs provide maximum stability and support.
For the ultimate outdoor getaway, consider a teak sectional sofa. Whether you’re hosting an outdoor cocktail party or a few close friends for dinner, this rugged furniture offers plenty of seating for rich conversations and laughter. How about adding an outdoor rug to the area? In addition to giving you a soft place to rest your feet, outdoor rugs define and soften the space. A neutral colored rug offers a look that is serene, and a vibrantly colored rug adds energy to the space. Adding an outdoor teak coffee table provides the ideal spot for that tray of delicious appetizers. Alternatively, placing some decorative accents on the coffee table creates a polished look.
Teak arm chairs paired with cushions that are mildew and stain resistant ensure comfort, elegance and durability. To add to that lived-in look, consider adding some outdoor pillows. Selecting monogrammed pillows provides a posh look, whereas adding several pillows with various patterns feels casual. Side tables made from teak offer the perfect place to rest your cold drink, whether you’re sharing laughs with loved ones or digging into the final chapter of that suspenseful book. Consider adding a table on each side of your sofa for maximum comfort. Placing candle holders with hurricane candles on the tables imparts a luminous glow for evenings spent underneath the stars.
If you’re dreaming of outdoor dinners together, selecting an outdoor teak dining table that includes leaf inserts ensures plenty of space for unexpected guests. A table that features a hole for an umbrella gives you the ability to create shade as needed. To provide a rich, lived-in look, consider adding teak dining chairs and a couple of all-weather wicker arm chairs. Then, place the arm chairs at both ends of the table. You’re sure to share many memorable meals in your new dining space.
There’s something about outdoor chaises that beckon people to grab a cold drink and sink into the comfy chair. Teak chaises that adjust to multiple positions ensure your comfort, whether you’re soaking up the rays or watching the kids play in the pool. Strategically positioning an outdoor umbrella next to your chaise ensures you have the right amount of shade in any situation.
Front porches offer charm and provide a comfortable space to talk about the day and enjoy the stars at night. Pairing an outdoor teak sofa with an outdoor rug ensures this is a space you’ll love to come home to. Want to take that lived-in look a step further? Hanging an outdoor chandelier in the space offers opulence and light for evenings spent reading. Now that you’ve created your new outdoor sanctuary, kick off your shoes, sink into your new sofa with loved ones and wait for the stars to come out.