Tabletop & Bar
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinner Plates $59.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Collection $49.95 – $199.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $103.95 – $447.80 Our Price: $103.95 – $403.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Dinnerware Collection $49.95 – $199.95
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $48 – $304 Our Price: $48 – $269
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $49.95 – $383.80 Our Price: $49.95 – $345.95
- Buffalo China Dinnerware Collection $24.99 – $39.99
- Apilco Tulip Serving Bowls $52.95 – $74.95
- Dorset Crystal Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $119.95
Decorated with atmospheric views of historic China, Blue Canton dinnerware has been a favorite since Colonial times and was even set on the table of President George Washington. Pagodas, bridges and landscapes appear in finely shaded cobalt blues on ...
Classic dinnerware like this is popular in Parisian bistros and brasseries. Made of fully glazed porcelain, the pieces are larger and heavier than standard tableware and are sturdy enough to go under the broiler. They are available with red ...
We bought the original set 10 years ago and used them daily. None of the pieces have chips, and we've only lost a few pieces by dropping them onto our tile counters in spectacular crashes.When we bought the replacements, ...
Apilco builds on its tradition of exceptional dinnerware by embellishing these pristine white porcelain dishes with classic blue borders. As with the Apilco's signature white dinnerware, these restaurant quality pieces can be dressed up or down with formal or ...