Tabletop & Bar
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Dinnerware $29.95 – $69.95
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Dinner Plates, Set of 6 $39.95
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Salad/Dessert Plates, Set of 6 $29.95
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Soup/Pasta Plate, Set of 6 $39.95
- Williams-Sonoma Pantry Mugs, Set of 6 $29.95
- Farmhouse Double Handle Bowls, Set of 4 $49.95
- Dorset Crystal Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $119.95
- Pierre the Pig $89
- Nito Charger $19.95
Decorated with atmospheric views of historic China, Blue Canton dinnerware has been a favorite since Colonial times and was even set on the table of President George Washington. Pagodas, bridges and landscapes appear in finely shaded cobalt blues on ...
Classic dinnerware like this is popular in Parisian bistros and brasseries. Made of fully glazed porcelain, the pieces are larger and heavier than standard tableware and are sturdy enough to go under the broiler. They are available with red ...
We bought the original set 10 years ago and used them daily. None of the pieces have chips, and we've only lost a few pieces by dropping them onto our tile counters in spectacular crashes.When we bought the replacements, ...
Apilco builds on its tradition of exceptional dinnerware by embellishing these pristine white porcelain dishes with classic blue borders. As with the Apilco's signature white dinnerware, these restaurant quality pieces can be dressed up or down with formal or ...