- KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer Sugg. Price: $430 Our Price: $349.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasters with Rack Sugg. Price: $245 – $330 Our Price: $159.95 – $199.95
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price: $48 – $304 Our Price: $48 – $269
- Milady 5-Piece Flatware Place Setting $69.95 – $279.80
- Absolu Flatware 4-Piece Serving Set $239.95
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Set Sugg. Price: $300 Our Price: $179.95
- Riedel Grape Cabernet/Merlot Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price: $72 Our Price: $64
- Dorset Martini Glass, Set of 4 $119.95
- SodaStream Penguin Sparkling Water Maker Sugg. Price: $250 Our Price: $199.95
- French Cheese Collection $59.95
- Bitters-Making Kit $9.95 – $24.95
Perfect Couple Gifts
The best gifts are those that are chosen based on the recipient's hobbies and likes. If you want to gift a couple who likes to entertain, we have the perfect couple gifts for you. You can choose from beautiful dinnerware sets and Riedel wine glasses to party essentials like sparkling water makers. Frequent entertainers will also like food gifts so our French cheese collection is sure to be appreciated. You can also choose fun gifts such as bitters-making kit for the party couple. For more gifting options, take a look at our wine tools and wine bottle coasters.
Since 1956, innovation, quality and craftsmanship have been part of the Williams Sonoma legacy. We're proud to continue the tradition with our Pinot Noir set from our signature wineglass collection, designed in house in collaboration with expert sommeliers, winemakers ...
I LOVE this flatware. Each piece has a very appealing heft, and the appearance is sleek and solid. I've currently got eight pieces of each, and I can't wait to buy more to complete my set.
Set an effortlessly chic table with our Alexia dinnerware, inspired by vintage china and made especially for us in Portugal. With its delicately scalloped rims and lightly weathered glaze, the stoneware brings relaxed elegance to entertaining and family meals. ...
I have been using the whole line and i just love it. The blue bank brings such a flair of a parisian bistro right to your table. Beautiful, versatile and porcelain is very resistant too.I always get complements.