- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Serrated Tomato Knife $39.95
- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Slicing Knife $39.95
- Kyocera Susan G. Komen Pink Santoku Knife $49.95
- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Chef's Knife $59.95
- Kyocera Revolution 2-Piece Ceramic Knife Set $69.95
- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Nakiri Knife $69.95
- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Professional Chef's Knife $69.95
- Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Serrated Slicing Bread Knife $69.95
The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary innovation and craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731. These durable, entry level knives feature blades stamped from high carbon stainless steel, Friodur ice hardened for ...
Our expansive Zwilling Pro collection offers ultimate comfort, security and precision in the hand, thanks to a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun that promotes a perfect thumb grip. Contoured ergonomic handles enhance your comfort. Each knife ...
Use this super sharp serrated knife for cutting paper thin slices of tomato or vegetables for sandwiches, salads and garnishes. Also just as suitable for slicing hard crust breads, salami or cheese for platters, the knife comes with a ...