- Breville Perfect Panini Press Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad Electric Indoor Grill with AutoSense™ Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $239.95
- Philips Smoke-Less Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids $279.95
- Breville Panini Press & Grill Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $129.95
- Breville Smart Grill & Griddle Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $299.95
- Lagrange Stone Grill $149.95
- Cuisinart Elite Griddler Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart Griddler Grill, Griddle & Panini Press Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Portable Professional Griddle $110
- Breville Smart Grill & Griddle Removable Plates Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $89.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $49.95
Indoor Grills & Griddles
Make a delectable assortment of foods, from breakfast items to grilled sandwiches and barbecue ribs, with simple, easy-to-use indoor electric griddles that fit right on your counter. With choices ranging from a smokeless, infrared grill to a dedicated panini press, you are able to make a wealth of grilled foods in the comfort of your kitchen. When opting for an electric griddle, many of which have grill inserts, you can make pancakes, bacon and sausage as well as expand your countertop cooking ideas exponentially. Consider the many wonderful indoor electric griddles offered by Williams-Sonoma to make breakfast or any other meal of the day memorable and remarkable.
An infrared grill acts as both an indoor grill and griddle, allowing you to prepare breakfast items but also letting you grill lunch, dinner and snack foods like burgers, steaks and hot dogs even when it’s cold or rainy outside. An infrared grill does not require any preheating time, so you are able to cook within seconds of turning it on. Infrared cooking is nearly smokeless, offering up to 97 percent less smoke than standard electric countertop grills. Its steel-wire surface also cooks at temperatures up to 446 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to sear and grill any type of food perfectly every time. Those that like the best of both worlds will appreciate a combination indoor panini press and grill. One of the benefits of this appliance is the ability to sear all of the veggies and fillings for a panini, using the machine as a grill. Then, you can make the perfect panini by pushing down on the panini press. Nonstick aluminum plates allow for seamless cooking and easy cleanup, ensuring that you get a great meal every time with minimal effort.
Those who would like a simple countertop grill should consider a stone grill. This unique surface allows you to grill nearly everything right on your countertop – from delicious shrimp to savory vegetables. Having stone as a cooking surface also makes for easy cleaning. A beechwood frame and stainless-steel juice catcher give this grill a unique look, allowing you to transition it from countertop to table for serving. If you require just a small griddle or grill on your counter for the occasional Sunday brunch or quick weekday meal, opt for the Griddler. This small combination griddle and grill lets you use the griddle on one side and grill on the other, making steak and eggs a prime possibility. Interchangeable plates allow you to turn the Griddler into a panini press too.