- JURA J90 Automatic Coffee Machine $2,999.95
- Jura E8 Coffee Center Sugg. Price $2,500 Our Price $1,899.95
- Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Maker $2,499.95
- Saeco Gran Baristo Avanti Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $3,999 Our Price $2,999.95
- Saeco Moltio One Touch Espresso Maker $1,499.95
- Jura Impressa A9 Coffee Center Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $2,600 Our Price $1,999.95
- Delonghi Prima Donna S Fully Automatic Esspresso Maker with Latte Crema $2,999.95
- Jura Z6 Automatic Coffee Machine $3,699.95
- Jura Giga 5 Automatic Coffee Center Espresso Maker, Silver $5,599.95
- Jura Giga 5 Automatic Coffee Center Espresso Maker, Black $5,599.95
Automatic Espresso Machines
It used to be that the only way you could enjoy a hearty cup of espresso would be to go to a coffee shop or a fine restaurant. Not long after, home espresso machines were introduced, but they could be difficult to master and troublesome to work. Fortunately, automatic espresso machines made their debut. With the ability to both grind and brew your own espresso with a digital display, your early-morning routine and your after-dinner relaxation just got a lot brighter. Choose from a wealth of different types of espresso machines, some available exclusively from Williams-Sonoma.
Espresso makers have a come a long way since the early days, and now you are even able to have a complete coffee center available right in your own kitchen. This high-tech, large-capacity machine allows you to brew 12 different types of coffee drinks, from espresso to macchiato to cappuccino. With a built-in milk frother and grinder, this machine makes every step of coffee brewing easy, even for those specialty drinks that typically only coffee houses serve. A one-touch function lets you choose up to eight coffee strength levels as well as three temperature levels for the absolute perfect cup of Joe.
If you want to add even a little more convenience to coffee and espresso making, opt for a fully automatic espresso machine that has an easy-to-read digital display, informing you of everything from grind to the final brew. This machine also allows you to brew a myriad of caffeinated drinks, not just espresso. The adjustable coffee dispenser also allows you to use different coffee cup sizes, which is a very handy feature, especially if you’re entertaining guests. An included conical burr grinder ensures that beans are ground perfectly every time, keeping the coffee oils intact and providing you with a robust cup of coffee, espresso or any type of coffee drink you desire.
For those who don’t require large capacity and a multitude of different features but still want an excellent cup of espresso, opt for a smaller but fully automatic espresso maker by Krups. You are still able to customize coffee temperature and strength, and this machine’s stainless-steel burr grinder provides excellent grinding. An automated frothing system within the machine allows you to control the froth, giving you a wonderful cup of espresso every time. As with larger machines, you may also program this machine to make a latte, cappuccino or other caffeinated beverages to get your morning off to a fresh start.