- Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer $439.95
- Philips Micro Juicer Elite Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $329.95
- Philips Micro Juicer $299.95
- Omega Nutrition System Electric Juicer, Chrome $379.95
- Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Sugg. Price $500 Our Price $399.95
- OrangeX Juicer $149.95
Whole Food Juicers
- Vitamix Pro 750 Heritage Blender, Copper Sugg. Price $750 Our Price $649.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage Blender Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $599.95
- Vitamix S55 Personal Blender, Brushed Stainless Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $449.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $449.95
- Vitamix Professional Series 500 Gallery Sugg. Price $630 Our Price $529.95
- Vitamix 780 Blender Sugg. Price $800 Our Price $699.95
High Speed Juicers
- Breville Juice Fountain Duo Juicer Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $399.95
- Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $299.95
- Breville Die-Cast Citrus Press Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Breville Juice Fountain Cold Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $179.95
- Breville Juice Fountain Plus Juicer Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $149.95
- Kuvings Smoothie Strainer $29.95
- Breville Clean and Green Compostable Juicer Bags Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
Buying a bottle of specialty juice at the store is a special treat because ones that use organic ingredients may not always be easy to find. Instead of buying the pre-made varieties at the market, use your own organic produce to make your own juices at home using juicers and juicing appliances from Williams-Sonoma. Mix a bunch of fresh berries, bananas and oranges together, and pour the mixture into a casual glass for your kids’ breakfast. Juice together your favorite green produce and some protein powder to create the perfect post-workout drink to feed your sore muscles after an intense gym session. When you have your own juicer, you have juice on demand.
For the ultimate health drink, consider a slow masticating or cold press juicer. These juicers make sure to extract every last vitamin and nutrient out of your produce so you can pour a super drink into your favorite tumbler or glass for a refreshing way to start the day. The Philips Micro Juicer Elite extracts up to 90 percent of produce into the juice, so nothing is wasted. The LED button tells you when it is ready to juice, while the front spout pours the finished product directly into your glass. If you like a fresh glass of orange juice in the morning, gather your citrus and use the OrangeX Juicer. Simply cut your oranges in half, and then press down on the stainless-steel handle to pour orange juice directly into a glass.
If you do not want to leave any of the nutrients from your food behind during the juicing process, consider a whole food juicer. A blender from Vitamix is a top-of-the-line kitchen appliance that lets you load up the container with your favorite fruits, vegetables, nuts and other products, and then choose a pulse speed. Vitamix blenders produce everything from smooth and creamy purees to smoothies with chunks of fruit still intact, and most of the blenders feature one-touch controls that allow you to control the consistency. The blenders self-clean in about 60 seconds, allowing you to enjoy your juice instead of worrying about cleanup.
For those who need to make a lot of juice in a short amount of time, high-speed and centrifugal juicers are essential kitchen tools. The Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer lets you load all of your ingredients into the large feed tube without precutting them. The mesh basket inside the juicer filters out pulp, giving you an extremely drinkable final product. For a quick glass of orange juice or lemonade, a citrus press lets you easily place a piece of fruit in, close the lid, and then enjoy your freshly squeezed drink in no time. If you prefer your juice made the old-fashioned way, the Paderno Manual Juicer runs on hand power. It is a perfect appliance for extracting juice from leafy greens, and it does not take up as much counter space as other, more complex juicers.
After you finish juicing, you are left with a lot of pulp from the fruits you use. Instead of throwing them away with the rest of your refuse, compost them in the backyard using Breville Clean and Green Compostable Juicer Bags. These bags are made of 100-percent corn starch that decompose just as fast as leaves and the food products they contain. If you find that your favorite smoothies contain a little too much pulp, make sure you also get essential juicer attachments, such as the Kuvings Smoothie Strainer. This device attaches directly to the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer to create everything from smoothies to baby food to your favorite nut butters.