Cuisinart Coffee Makers & Grinders
- Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Grind and Brew Single Cup Coffee Maker $99.95
- Cuisinart 12-Cup Extreme Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System $99.95
- Cuisinart Coffee On Demand™ Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Burr Coffee Grinder Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Grind Central Coffee Grinder $29.95
- Cuisinart 12-Cup Glass Carafe $24.95
- Cuisinart PerfecTemp Electric Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Cordless Electric Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart Water Filter Sugg. Price $15 Our Price $9.95
- Cuisinart Elite Buona Tazza™ Single-Serve Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $299.95 Sale $199.99
Cuisinart Coffee Makers and Grinders
Whether you like to make espresso, grind your own beans or try out special flavors, that first cup of coffee in the morning really helps to kick start the day. Cuisinart coffee makers and grinders give you several coffee preparation options, from simple single-cup machines, to programmable full carafes. At Williams-Sonoma, we carry a variety of Cuisinart coffee makers and grinders that can help you make your perfect cup of joe.
If you like to grind your own beans, start with the Cuisinart Grind Central Coffee Grinder. It has a removable grinding bowl and an airtight lid, allowing you to grind and store up to three ounces of coffee at a time. All of the removable parts go right in the dishwasher for easy clean up. Start your morning with a shot of espresso with the Cuisinart Elite Buona Tazza Single-Serve Espresso Maker. It offers a choice of five different flavor strengths and has a cup-warming plate.
For more traditional coffee drinkers, our Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker allows you to schedule the brew up to 24 hours in advance, so you can wake up to a full pot in the morning. Choose the one or four cup brewing cycle when it’s just you or your family at home, then brew a full pot when you have guests. For a quick cup, the Cuisinart Single-Serve Brewer lets you brew a cup of coffee or tea in minutes with the touch of a button. Skip the lines at the local coffee house and make your own delicious coffee at home.