- Breville Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $900 Our Price $599.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Machine with Aeroccino $269.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Maker $219.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee & Espresso Maker with Aeroccino $249.95
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee & Espresso Maker $199.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $399.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Pro Espresso Maker $499.95
- DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Plus Espresso Maker Sugg. Price $560 Our Price $399.95
- Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother $249.95
- Nespresso Evoluo Deluxe Coffee & Espresso Maker $199.95
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker $199.95
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Maker with Milk Frother $249.95
- Cuisinart 12-Cup & Single Serve Coffeemaker Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $199.95
- Cuisinart SS10 Premium Single Serve Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen K-Cup Coffee Maker $79.95
- Cuisinart Single Serve Brewer Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Cuisinart Grind and Brew Single Cup Coffee Maker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
Single-Serve Coffee Machines
With the busy hustle and bustle of everyday life, convenience is key. A single-serve coffee maker provides you with quick access to a delicious, pre-measured cup of coffee, and it’s ideal for you and others in your household who have different coffee preferences. If you prefer a dark roast in the morning while your spouse prefers a light breakfast blend, being able to make your own cup of coffee is a plus. Choose from a great selection of different coffee machines that Williams-Sonoma offers to match your individual preferences and tastes.
Get the best of both worlds with a single-serve coffee maker that also doubles as an espresso maker. This versatile machine has a heat-up time of just 15 to 20 seconds, allowing you to have the perfect cup of coffee or espresso in mere minutes. One-touch convenience allows you to press one button for your desired cup with ease. An included milk frother makes espresso making that much easier, allowing you to complete the process with the frother’s two whisk attachments. This type of machine is great for entertaining for those who don’t have a drip-style coffee maker as it holds up to 54 ounces in its water tank, allowing you to make individual cups for everyone.
For those who simply want a coffee maker, consider a single-serve coffee maker that is designed primarily for K-Cups. This is a great machine for those who simply like one cup in the morning before work, or one as an after-dinner treat. A 15-ounce capacity lets you store enough water for almost two cups, and the included pump is designed specifically for K-Cups, which are easy to find and purchase in early any store. For those who would like a little more control with their coffee maker, consider a single-serve coffee maker that also lets your grind your own beans for a single cup. This simple device allows you to choose between 4 and 18 ounces of coffee. Put beans into the grinder, and watch this coffee maker grind them into perfection and brew you one single cup of coffee. You are also able to insert beans without brewing. This way, if you are in a hurry the next day, simply hit “brew” for a quick and freshly ground cup. There are also other single-serve options, many of which are combination coffee and espresso makers. Consider a combination maker with an automatic milk frother, so you don’t even have to move the cup for a perfect espresso.