- Cuisinart 12-Cup Glass Carafe $24.95
- Technivorm Moccamaster Replacement Thermal Carafe Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Espro French Press Replacement Glass $22.95 – $24.95
- Espro Tea Micro Filters $17.95 – $19.95
- Chemex® Unbleached Prefolded Square Coffee Filters $9.95
- Chemex® Prefolded Circle Filter $9.95
- Espro Paper Filters $9.95
- OXO 12-Cup Coffee Basket Filters, Set of 100 Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Wilfa Paper Filters, Set of 100 Sugg. Price $4.95 Sale $2.99
- Hario Woodneck Coffee Filters Sugg. Price $15 Sale $11.99
- Hario V60 Coffee Filters, Set of 40 $4
- Technivorm Moccamaster #4 Coffee Filter Sugg. Price $15 Our Price $4.95
- Able Brewing Heat Lid for Chemex® $9.95
- Able Brewing Kone Coffee Filter $59.95
- Nifty Nespresso Capsule Drawer $34.95
- Nifty Nespresso Capsule Carousel $29.95
- Wilfa Watertank Lid $3.95
- Wilfa Coffee Jug Lid $4.95
- Wilfa Filter Holder Lid $4.95
- Technivorm Grand Basket Filters, Set of 100 Sugg. Price $23 Our Price $12.95
- Zojirushi Water Boiler & Warmer $124.95
- Cuisinart Water Filter Sugg. Price $15 Our Price $9.95
- Contigo Pinnacle Tumbler $24.95
- Zojirushi Air Pot Beverage Dispenser $72.95
- Toddy Cold Brew Coffee System Filters Sugg. Price $3.95 Sale $2.99
Whether it’s your morning wake-up call or your afternoon pick-me-up, coffee is a staple drink in your life and preparing it right is not always simple. You put much thought into choosing the right coffee beans, but your choice of a coffee maker is just as important in getting that perfect cup of coffee. From the ease and convenience of programmable drip makers to luxurious Golden Cup options, Williams-Sonoma has the coffee maker you need to provide that jolt of caffeine. If you are shopping for a new coffee maker, understand the difference between the various types so you know what you need to get your caffeine fix.
If making the best-tasting cup of coffee is important to you, you’ll want a Golden Cup coffee maker. The cream of the crop, these coffee makers all meet the technical requirements and rigorous testing standards by the Specialty Coffee Association of America. With one of these coffee machines, you can be assured a top-quality cup of coffee every time. While all brands of coffee makers perform admirably, they are not all the same. Choose between a stainless-steel or glass carafe, and find a variety of sizes and design styles. Some offer the convenience of digital displays and programmable features while others offer standout style that becomes a focal point of your kitchen lineup. While the models may vary, one thing you can be assured of with a Golden Cup coffee maker is a perfect brew every time.
If you enjoy coffee, but don’t require something so high end, consider a standard drip machine. Many of these popular coffee makers offer you the ease and convenience of programming ahead of time, and you always control just how much coffee goes into your cup so you can choose the strength of the brew. The large capacity of many of these coffee makers makes it easy to brew a pot of coffee for a crowd. These drip models are anything but basic. Wow your guests with a stunning stainless-steel brewer, or choose a digital maker that is sure to become a kitchen staple.
For an easy cup of coffee whenever the mood strikes, try a single-serve coffee maker. Some of these coffee machines use pods or capsules to create the ideal cup in minutes. Other models let you add whole beans, which are then ground right in the maker and brewed into a fresh single-serving cup. With pod single-serve makers you don't have to deal with the hassle of measuring out coffee and water, making it convenient and easy to enjoy a cup of coffee at any time. Pod coffee makers also let you enjoy different varieties and flavors with ease. Other single-serve styles give you more control over the strength of your brew, and their small size is a good option if you don’t want the waste and excess of brewing a whole pot. Whether you live alone or are the only coffee drinker in your household, a French Press coffee maker is an ideal option for small batches of coffee, too.
Don’t ruin your coffee making experience by forgetting other necessary staples. Once you have your coffee maker in mind, have the accessories on hand that let you enjoy your brew. If you choose a drip machine, make sure you always have the right coffee filters on hand. If your coffee maker doesn’t come with a carafe, choose a stainless-steel model to keep the coffee hot all morning long. If you opt for a pod machine, make sure you have a pod stand or holder to keep your selection organized and on display. Finally, keep your coffee maker running in top condition with descaling tablets or cleaning powder. Taking care of your coffee maker and having the right supplies on hand makes it easy to enjoy that caffeine boost whenever you have the urge.