- Zwilling Four Star Paring Knife Sugg. Price $50 – $65 Our Price $39.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Paring Knife Sugg. Price $70 – $85 Our Price $54.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $150 – $175 Our Price $99.95 – $119.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $65 – $75 Our Price $49.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $59.95
- Zwilling Four Star 40th Anniversary 5 1/2" Prep Knife Sugg. Price $75 Our Price $40
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Bread Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $69.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Bread Knife Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $88 Our Price $49.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Paring Knife Sugg. Price $32 Our Price $19.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Bread Knife Sugg. Price $63 Our Price $29.95
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
A good set of knives is essential to your success in the kitchen. When you stock up on Henckels knives at Williams-Sonoma, you get the most precise cuts of meat for cooking and portioning for later. A good set of Henckels knives not only makes chopping and prepping vegetables more efficient, they also help keep your hand comfortable for long sessions in the kitchen. The right knife can even make the difference between fluffy slices of bread for sandwiches and a smashed loaf. Give your guests, your family and yourself the best with a Henckels knife set.
When you own a set of Henckels knives, you support a tradition that dates back to 1731 Germany. Henckels makes its knives with an ice-hardening method that yields a firm, yet flexible blade for optimal performance during kitchen tasks. When handling these blades, notice the contoured grip on the handle that remains comfortable in your hand through the most monotonous of kitchen tasks.
If you need a good knife to handle all of your kitchen tasks, check out the chef's knives from Henckels. The blades on these knives are handcrafted of high-carbon stainless-steel to give you a continuously sharp cut over the years. The stainless-steel also avoids rusting and corrosion, giving you a beautiful, pristine blade that looks as good as it cuts. For a similar knife with a slightly wider blade, check out the Santoku knives, perfect for cutting meat and seafood or for dicing and slicing through produce. The wider blade lets you slide your cut food easily from the cutting board to the mixing bowl. A rocking Santoku knife lets you cradle the blade back and forth, making chopping even easier than before.
Henckels makes utility knives great for just about any task in the kitchen. With a serrated edge, a utility knife cuts through an orange just as well as it trims the fat off of a chicken thigh. At the end of the handle is a bolster with an arch to keep the thumb, allowing you to angle the blade in a precise position to get the most accurate cuts possible.
For the family that goes through a lot of fresh, whole meat from the butcher, find a good boning knife from Henckels. The blades on these knives are ultra-sharp, yet smaller than other blades to give more precision when working through small joints and tendons. The bolster at the base of the blade gives the hand more protection when working in close with the meat.
Making the best sandwich in the world starts with the finest ingredients and flour for bread, but the best cutting tools are just as important. Start by slicing your loaf of bread with a special knife. This allows you to cut thick or thin slices while applying just the right amount of pressure to the entire loaf. If you roast meat for your sandwiches, a carving knife and fork give you the best slices of roast beef, ham or turkey. Finish the sandwich off with a tomato fresh from the garden, and cut it with a tomato knife. These blades are so sharp that they slice right through the flesh and fruit, leaving you with the perfect slice and none of the mess. With the forks at the end of the knife, easily slide your tomato slice between two slices to finish the sandwich.
No matter what Henckels knives you need for your kitchen, make sure to keep the blades sharp with a honing steel. Simply slide the blade across this tool to realign and smooth the blade, keeping your cutlery as sharp as the day you purchased it.