Slicing & Carving Knives
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Set Sugg. Price: $300 Our Price: $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Straight Carving Set Sugg. Price: $275 Our Price: $159.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Carving Knife Set, with Wood Presentation Box Sugg. Price: $400 Our Price: $289.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price: $122 Our Price: $69.95
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Knives Sugg. Price: $140 – $165 Our Price: $109.95 – $129.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Carving Knives Sugg. Price: $165 – $200 Our Price: $149.95 – $169.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Carving Set with Care Kit Sugg. Price: $575 Our Price: $349.95
- Wüsthof Classic 9" Hollow-Edge Carving Knife Sugg. Price: $165 Our Price: $129.95
- Wüsthof Classic Curved Meat Fork Sugg. Price: $125 Our Price: $99.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II Carving Set Sugg. Price: $240 Our Price: $139.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Carving Knife Sugg. Price: $70 Our Price: $54.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Cimeter, 9" Sugg. Price: $100 Our Price: $79.95
- Wüsthof Classic Super Slicer Sugg. Price: $150 Our Price: $129.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Brisket Slicer Sugg. Price: $160 Our Price: $119.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Super Slicer Sugg. Price: $190 Our Price: $159.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Ground Salmon Slicer Sugg. Price: $125 Our Price: $99.95
- Wüsthof Pro Hollow-Edge Slicer Sugg. Price: $80 Our Price: $49.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Super Slicer Sugg. Price: $115 Our Price: $89.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II Super Slicer Sugg. Price: $140 Our Price: $94.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Edge Roast Beef Slicer Sugg. Price: $125 – $175 Our Price: $99.95 – $139.95
Slicing Knives & Carving Knives
Williams-Sonoma carries a vast selection of professional-grade carving knives. Our carving sets include carving knives and matching forks that are hand crafted from companies such as Saladini and Shun. Find individual cutlery like slicing knives and paring knives or complete cutlery sets online and at your local Williams-Sonoma store.
Both knives are very sharp, and easy to handle, I can't say how the sharpener works; I haven't needed to use it yet. These are currently my favorite knives for most tasks.
Our Wsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high carbon steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and ...
Global's award winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. These chef's knives have hollow ground indentations along the blade that reduce sticking, which allows for quicker, more efficient slicing and chopping. Blade is made ...
Shun knives are produced by Japans leading blade manufacturer, reflecting the craftsmanship of a centuries old tradition of knife making. The nakiri knife (Japanese for vegetable knife) features a supersharp hollow ground blade with indentations that reduce friction and ...