Slicing & Carving Knives
- Shun Kaji Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price: $600 Our Price: $329.95
- Shun Classic 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price: $351 Our Price: $249.95
- Shun Premier 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price: $426 Our Price: $299.95
- Shun Classic Carving Fork Sugg. Price: $188 Our Price: $149.95
- Shun Premier Fork Sugg. Price: $194 Our Price: $154.95
- Shun Classic Hollow-Ground Slicer Sugg. Price: $175 Our Price: $139.95
- Shun Pro Yanagiba Knife Sugg. Price: $213 – $225 Our Price: $169.95 – $179.95
- Shun Kaji 9" Hollow-Ground Slicer Sugg. Price: $338 Our Price: $229.95
- Shun Blue Kiritsuke Knife Sugg. Price: $229.95 – $313 Our Price: $229.95 – $249.95
- Shun Hiro Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $438 Our Price: $349.95
- Shun Premier Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $232 Our Price: $184.95
- Shun Classic 10" Hollow-Ground Flexible Slicer Sugg. Price: $163 Our Price: $129.95
- Shun Reserve Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $400 Our Price: $319.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Slicing Knife $169.95
- Michel Bras 9" Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $513 Our Price: $440
- Kikuichi Yanagi Ginsan Sushi Knife $429.95
- Kikuichi Sujihiki Gold Slicing Knife $419.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Sashimi Knife $349.95
- Sabatier Wood Handled Slicing Knife $46
Slicing Knives & Carving Knives
Williams-Sonoma carries a vast selection of professional-grade carving knives. Our carving sets include carving knives and matching forks that are hand crafted from companies such as Saladini and Shun. Find individual cutlery like slicing knives and paring knives or complete cutlery sets online and at your local Williams-Sonoma store.
Both knives are very sharp, and easy to handle, I can't say how the sharpener works; I haven't needed to use it yet. These are currently my favorite knives for most tasks.
Our Wsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high carbon steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and ...
Global's award winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. These chef's knives have hollow ground indentations along the blade that reduce sticking, which allows for quicker, more efficient slicing and chopping. Blade is made ...
Shun knives are produced by Japans leading blade manufacturer, reflecting the craftsmanship of a centuries old tradition of knife making. The nakiri knife (Japanese for vegetable knife) features a supersharp hollow ground blade with indentations that reduce friction and ...