Slicing & Carving Knives
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Set Sugg. Price: $300 Our Price: $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Carving Knife Set, with Wood Presentation Box Sugg. Price: $400 Our Price: $289.95
- Shun Kaji Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price: $600 Our Price: $329.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Carving Set $79.95
- Global Classic 2-Piece Carving Set Sugg. Price: $235 Our Price: $149
- Global Sai Carving Knife Sugg. Price: $279 Our Price: $219
- Due Buoi Professional Stainless-Steel Carving Fork $45.95
- Shun Kaji 9" Hollow-Ground Slicer Sugg. Price: $338 Our Price: $229.95
- Shun Blue Kiritsuke Knife Sugg. Price: $229.95 – $313 Our Price: $229.95 – $249.95
- Shun Kaji Kiritsuke Knife, 8" Sugg. Price: $338 Our Price: $269.95
- Shun Fuji Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $500 Our Price: $399.95
- Shun Hiro Slicing Knife Sugg. Price: $438 Our Price: $349.95
Slicing Knives & Carving Knives
Williams-Sonoma carries a vast selection of professional-grade carving knives. Our carving sets include carving knives and matching forks that are hand crafted from companies such as Saladini and Shun. Find individual cutlery like slicing knives and paring knives or complete cutlery sets online and at your local Williams-Sonoma store.
Both knives are very sharp, and easy to handle, I can't say how the sharpener works; I haven't needed to use it yet. These are currently my favorite knives for most tasks.
Our Wsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high carbon steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and ...
Global's award winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. These chef's knives have hollow ground indentations along the blade that reduce sticking, which allows for quicker, more efficient slicing and chopping. Blade is made ...
Shun knives are produced by Japans leading blade manufacturer, reflecting the craftsmanship of a centuries old tradition of knife making. The nakiri knife (Japanese for vegetable knife) features a supersharp hollow ground blade with indentations that reduce friction and ...