- Global Classic 3 1/2” Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $79.95 Our Price: $62
- Shun Classic Paring Knives Sugg. Price: $100 – $113 Our Price: $79.95 – $89.95
- Shun Kaji Paring Knives Sugg. Price: $200 – $213 Our Price: $129.95 – $139.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $65 – $75 Our Price: $39.95 – $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic 2 1/2" Bird’s-Beak Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $72 Our Price: $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3" Hollow-Edge Sheep's Foot Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $75 Our Price: $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Sheep's Foot Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $115 Our Price: $89.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 3 1/2" Paring Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price: $125 Our Price: $79.95
- Kikuichi Hammered Paring Knife $199.95 – $219.95
- Sabatier Wood Handled Paring Knife $40
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Paring Knife Sugg. Price: $32 Our Price: $19.95
Paring Knives & Serrated Knives
Choosing the right knife is essential for performing different kitchen functions. We offer you a huge selection of professional-grade kitchen paring knives and serrated knives produced by the world's leading manufacturers, like Wusthof and Shun. Paring knives are versatile and can be used in a wide variety of ways like peeling fruits and veggies, slicing, trimming and dicing produce. You can select from different styles such as serrated blades, bird's beak paring knives, three-inch knives and more. Choose our range of knife sharpeners that will help you sharpen all types of kitchen knives easily. Store your knives securely using our range of knife storage.
After you already have a chef's knife and a bread knife, this is the next knife you should add. I use it non-stop. Better than a tomato knife for tomatoes, cuts through frozen meat. Get it.
Double serrations in this bread knife's scalloped edge produce exceptionally smooth, clean and precise cuts, so it slices bread cleanly with hardly any crumbs. This is a versatile serrated knife whether you're slicing an artisan loaf, a pork roast ...
Global's award winning knives are made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs. With a serrated edge, this knife is perfect for slicing through the delicate skin of ripe tomatoes without tearing or crushing. It's also a good ...