Fruit & Vegetable Knives
- Global Sai Vegetable Knife Sugg. Price: $199 – $249 Our Price: $159 – $199
- Shun Pro Yanagiba Knife Sugg. Price: $213 – $225 Our Price: $169.95 – $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 5" Tomato Knife Sugg. Price: $140 Our Price: $79.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Tomato Knife Sugg. Price: $50 Our Price: $39.95
- Global Classic 7" Hollow Ground Vegetable Knife Sugg. Price: $159 Our Price: $123
- Shun Pro Usuba Knife Sugg. Price: $225 Our Price: $179.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Chopper Sugg. Price: $75 Our Price: $59.95
- OXO Lettuce Knife $4.95
- Shun Classic 7" Rocking Knife Sugg. Price: $188 Our Price: $149.95
Specialty Knives, Fruit Knives & Vegetable Knives
We offer you our collection of specialty knives including fruit knives and vegetable knives designed to chop, slice and dice different fruits and vegetables. This collection has knives from reputed brands like Wusthof, Shun and more. The Shun Classic produce knife from this collection is a great choice for cutting fruits and vegetables. It has a long 12" blade to effortlessly slice through larger fruits and vegetables and it has durable wood handle. Paring knives, which are great for peeling and destalking produce are also included in this range. Also, do take a look at our range of professional grade steak knives and kitchen utility knives that are of supreme quality.
This western style knife is part of the Reserve collection from Shun and is as beautiful to behold as it is a pleasure to use. Its serrated blade cuts cleanly through tomatoes and other delicate fruits and vegetables without ...
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook. Use this general purpose knife for small tasks, such as slicing fruits and vegetables or portioning sandwiches. ...
This is the most amazing knife I've ever used. It is worth every penny. It goes through meat as if it were butter and still slices a ripe tomatoe in less than a second. I like chopping vegetables finely ...
Shun knives are produced by Japans leading blade manufacturer, reflecting the craftsmanship of a centuries old tradition of knife making. The nakiri knife (Japanese for vegetable knife) features a supersharp hollow ground blade with indentations that reduce friction and ...