- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Steak Knife Box Set Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $79.95
- Monogram Carving Board, Maple Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $100
- Monogram Carving Board, Walnut $155
- Shun Classic 9-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,188 Our Price $799.95
- Wüsthof Classic Chef’s Knife Sugg. Price $140 – $210 Our Price $109.95 – $169.95
- Shun Classic Chef’s Knives Sugg. Price $150 – $207 Our Price $99.95 – $164.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3-Piece Knife Starter Set Sugg. Price $368 Our Price $199.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $658 Our Price $299.95
- Zwilling Four Star 40th Anniversary 8-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $611.50 Our Price $299.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,365 Our Price $769.95
- Shun Kaji 11-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $2,372 Our Price $1,599.95
- Calphalon Contemporary Self-Sharpening 20-Piece Block Set with SharpIN Tehcnology Sugg. Price $440 Our Price $254.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Maple Sugg. Price $129.95 – $199.95 Our Price $90.97 – $139.97
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Walnut Sugg. Price $189.95 – $399.95 Our Price $132.97 – $399.95
- Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board, Cherry Sugg. Price $139.95 – $299.95 Our Price $97.97 – $209.97
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $499.95
Surprise your gourmet chef with an unforgettable gift from our cutlery collection. Whether it is your mom, dad, friend or any other loved one, a cutlery gift is an ideal way of showing your appreciation. Plus, it’s durable, meaning that it will hold the memories of your special relationship for a longer time. With our top gifts in cutlery, we have made it feasible for you to find the right pick. Whether you need a single knife or a knife set, we have varied options for you. Some sets come with a storage block that makes it easy to keep the knives securely. The knives consist of sturdy high-carbon steel to prevent corrosion and stains. With full-tang handles, the receiver is certain to enjoy maximum grip for efficient cutting, chopping or slicing. At Williams-Sonoma, we believe in variety and quality to ensure that you get the ideal gift for your special someone.
We understand you need to find the ideal cutlery gift for your loved one. You can choose an all-purpose chef’s knife that is razor sharp and lightweight for chopping and cutting tasks, or you could browse our top-rated knives that our customers recommend. This way, you have confidence that you are picking an option that our customers have tested and approved. You can opt for product lines, such as Shun Hiro, whose knives boast high-performance for balance, speed and agility. To cut delicate tomatoes and crusty bread, a dual-density knife with serrations is an ideal pick. Our collection features options that have been made in Japan where artisans possess immense skills to lend quality craftsmanship to each knife.
If you are looking for a knife or knife set for a young chef in your life, we are here to help too. In addition to the cutlery gift, we have varied options for your junior chef that you can add as gifts. A cookware set that features a fry pan, griddle and a chef’s pan should equip your young chef with the tools they need to succeed. The cookware sets are heat-responsive and non-stick for optimum performance in the kitchen. Choose a bakeware set and let them learn to prep cookies, cupcakes and pizza. The set includes a cooling sheet, nonstick baking sheet and a rolling pin that are crafted from quality materials.
Originality and quality are some of the pointers for selecting the ideal chef’s knife for a gift. We offer Eastern-style and Damascus-style knives that are certain to delight the recipient. Our European kitchen knives set is even wonderful and attractive, boasting centuries-old techniques and quality craftsmanship that have kept them among the top options. We offer knives from Germany, France and Portugal that feature sophisticated designs for almost any cutting kitchen tasks. Get options from celebrated brands, such as Nesmuk, Zwilling, Wüsthof, Jean Dubost and IVO.
If you have an upcoming wedding, our registry services allows you to get the best kitchen knives. We have starter sets in our registry favorites that are made from stainless-steel with lightweight designs for any cook. They are ice tempered to resist corrosion and are textured for maximum grip. For smaller kitchen tasks, a paring knife set is enough to tackle peeling and paring tasks. Get an option that comes with a storage block that features the SharpIN Technology that allows for self-sharpening every time you put or pull back your knives. Slice bread easily with our serrated utility knives that allow for less friction between the board and the knife’s edge.
You can even make your gift more creative and exceptional thanks to our monogram shop. This allows you to personalize the knife with the receiver’s initials or other special characters. Whether it’s a double-serrated or hollow-edge knife, we have delightful options for precision tasks. Opt for steak knives made from high-carbon steel with full tang handles for efficient use. Brands such as Wüsthof offer classic knives with polypropylene handles for a firm grip. This selection also features cutting and carving boards that are functional and beautiful for everyday use.