- Wüsthof Classic Wide Chef’s Knives Sugg. Price: $150 – $750 Our Price: $119.95 – $599.95
- Monogrammed Wüsthof Pull-Apart Shears $29.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Wide Chef's Knife Sugg. Price: $150 – $190 Our Price: $119.95 – $149.95
- Global Classic Chef’s Knife Sugg. Price: $129 – $219 Our Price: $99 – $169
- Ken Onion Limited Edition Damascus 8" Chef's Knife $999.95
- Kershaw Chive Pocket Knife $64.95
- Kershaw Shallot Pocket Knife $84.95
- Maserin 440 Stainless-Steel Folding Knife with Cocobolo Wood Handle $99.95
- Maserin N690 Stainless-Steel Folding Knife $179.95
- Maserin Stainless-Steel Folding Knife $229.95
- Monogram Cheese Board & Spreader $25
- Williams-Sonoma Edge-Grain Carving Board $99.95 – $229.95
- Williams-Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board $59.95 – $219.95
- Williams-Sonoma End-Grain Cutting Boards $129.95 – $299.95
- Epicurean Cutting Board $34.95 – $49.95
- Epicurean Non-Slip Cutting Board $29.95
- Monogrammed Steak Brand & Carving Board Sugg. Price: $69.95 Our Price: $55.96
- Monogrammed Carving Board $100
- Epicurean Oval Cutting Board $79.95
- Boos Edge-Grain Square Chopping Block $149.95 – $299.95
- Boos Round Cutting Block $249.95
- Bunbury Bark Edge Cutting Board $79.95
- Proteak Rectangle Cutting Board $149.95
- J.K. Adams Cow Cutting Board $34.95
- J.K. Adams Maple Rooster Cutting Board $34.95
- Messermiester 12-Slot Knife Rolls $49.95
- Messermiester 8-Slot Knife Rolls $34.95 – $39.95
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award winning knives are prized for their perfect balance, light weight and sleek, seamless construction. This set includes three fundamental pieces of kitchen cutlery, so you can enjoy the ...
This traditional Chinese style knife is shaped like a smaller version of a cleaver, performing all the functions of a santoku and chef's knife. Exceptionally easy to maneuver, it has a multitasking blade that's perfect for chopping, slicing, dicing ...
This gift set includes two fine cutlery tools any home cook will love. Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, it pairs a Shun Classic 5 1/2" santoku knife with a cutting board crafted of hinoki, or Japanese cypress. Santoku ...
Comprising a complete assortment of cutlery for the home cook, this set of German knives handles the full range of cutting tasks. Wsthof Classic knives feature durable full tang construction and hand honed high carbon steel blades. The riveted ...