- Kyocera Kyotop Slicing Knife $169.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Chef's Knife $249.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Santoku Knife $199.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Utility Knife $149.95
- Kyocera Kyotop Paring Knife $119.95
Ceramic Kitchen Knives
We offer you our set of ceramic knives that are made of hardened ceramic. The sharp blade is hardened with a diamond-dust coated grinding wheel. What makes ceramic kitchen knives appealing is that they will not corrode in harsh environments, are non-magnetic, and do not conduct electricity at room temperature. Because of their resistance to strong acid and caustic substances, and their ability to retain a cutting edge longer than forged metal knives, ceramic knives are better suited for slicing boneless meat, vegetables, fruit and bread. We also have bread knives and fruit knives with serrated edges that are of the finest quality.