- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Lid $35 – $50
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Domed Lid $55
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Stainless-Steel 8" & 10" Lid Set Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $49.95
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Lid $30 – $40
- All-Clad TK™ Brushed Stainless-Steel Universal Lid Sugg. Price $44.95 – $70 Our Price $35.96 – $47.96
- All-Clad Silicone Handle & Potholder Grip Set $20
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Lid Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Calphalon Elite Glass Lid Set, 8" & 10" $59.95
- Scanpan Classic Lid $28.95 – $36.95
- Scanpan Wok Lid Sugg. Price $48 Our Price $34.95
- Wok Lid $17.95
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Signature Knob $19
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Knob $25
- Staub Animal Knobs Sugg. Price $43 Our Price $30
- Cristel Mutine Satin 3-Piece Handle Set Sugg. Price $65 – $115 Our Price $55 – $110
- Cristel Mutine Satin Detachable Side Handle $20 – $35
- Cristel Mutine Satin Long Detachable Handle $25 – $45
Having the right lid is so vital to good cooking. Too often, you may find yourself in the kitchen with a wrong-sized lid, or simply never purchased a matching lid for your saucepan or fry pan. Using the wrong size of lid can often be a headache amidst splatters of grease and food. In addition, having a solid lid locks in flavor and moisture, keeping your foods warm after they’ve cooked and keeping them fresh as you begin to serve them. There are several different types of cookware lids and replacement lids available from Williams-Sonoma to ensure all of your cooking goes smoothly.
Some of the lids available are designed for certain pots. However, the sizing goes by diameter size, so these lids are a good match for any saucepan or fry pan with the same width. For example, a stainless-steel lid made for All-Clad products comes in 6-, 9-, 10-, 12- and 13-inch sizes to correspond with matching diameter sizes on saucepans, stock pots and pans. Its tough, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel resists scratches and dings, and is easy to clean and maintain. Use one of these lids to make your All-Clad cookware even better or match to one of your other saucepans or pots. For those who would prefer a dome-shaped lid, this lid is also available in 9 1/2- and 10 1/2-inch sizes. The domed lid is handcrafted in the USA and dishwasher-safe. A tri-ply option is also available, and this extremely durable stainless-steel lid has varying layers of aluminum and stainless-steel for the maximum in durability.
Nonstick lids with tempered glass are also available for 10- and 12-inch diameters. The durable, heat-resistant glass in this lid resists wear and tear, allowing you to see through to food while it is cooking. A set of tempered glass lids is also available in 8- and 10-inch sizes. You may also consider a wok lid for Asian-inspired cooking. Take foods like pad Thai and fried rice to the next level with a lid that securely locks in moisture. Its lightweight aluminum construction is easy to use and clean.
If you’d like to add decoration to your pots and pans, consider adding special knobs to your stovetop equipment. A set of four specialty knobs provides you with a rooster, fish, pig and snail to liven up your cookware. Especially made for Staub cookware, these nickel-plated brass knobs are a great cooking accessories for your kitchen ensemble.