- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $155 – $210 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- Williams-Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Omelette Pan $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frittata Pan Sugg. Price $230 – $285 Our Price $119.95 – $149.95
- Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan $49.95
- Calphalon Elite 8-Cup Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $189.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $129.95
- Lodge Wedge Pan $26.95
- Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan $49.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Crepe Pan Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $79.95
- de Buyer Crêpe Pan $24.95
- Mauviel Copper Crêpe Pan $290
- de Buyer Crepe Pan Kit $29.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $139.95
- de Buyer Blini Pan $24.95
Breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day. Cook up something delicious with a specialty breakfast pan. From crepes to waffles, Williams-Sonoma offers a full line of breakfast pans from which to choose. Make the perfect omelet with an omelet pan. The All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel Omelette Pan offers a nonstick cooking surface and sloped sides that make it easier to flip and release omelets without breaking them. We also have a Williams-Sonoma Thermo-Clad Stainless Steel Omelette Pan with a nonstick surface that can withstand metal utensils and sloping sides for easy use. The unique design of the Rolled Omelette Pan from Nordic Ware makes it easy to roll the omelets from one side to the other.
Make some delicate crepes with pans from Calphalon like the Elite Nonstick Crepe Pan that features a triple-layer nonstick surface and shallow sides. Mauviel has a Copper Crepe Pan that heats quickly and includes an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior. Low sides make it easy to flip the crepes in the pan. The Swiss Diamond Nonstick Crepe Pan features cast aluminum construction and a design that allows crepes to glide off the pan and onto the plate. Prepare waffles in several designs with pans like the Nordic Ware Waffle Stick Pan, which makes waffles you can hold in your hand. Dip them into syrup or chocolate. The Waffled Pancake Pan works like a stovetop griddle and makes several pancakes with the textured pockets of waffles. Add a new pan to your shelf and try something new for breakfast.