- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucier, 2-Qt. $170
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucier $145 – $190
- All-Clad Copper Core Saucier with Lid $255
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucier, 3 1/2 Qt. $239.95
- Le Creuset Stainless Steel Saucier Sugg. Price $129.95 – $360 Our Price $129.95 – $250
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Chef’s Pan $450
- Scanpan CTX Nonstick Covered Chef's Pan Sugg. Price $386 Our Price $289.95
- Scanpan Professional Nonstick Covered Chef 's Pan Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $199.95
- Wolf Gourmet Stainless-Steel Saucier Sugg. Price $289 Our Price $229.95
Saucier Pans: All Clad Saucier Pans, Le Creuset Saucier Pans & More
From mom’s unforgettable homemade spaghetti sauce to a hearty beef or chicken gravy, sauces have the ability to made great food even better. Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of sauciers to make creating amazing sauces as easy as possible. Now, classic mustard, special barbecue sauces, homemade tomato ketchup and more can all be within your grasp. Our All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucier features five layers engineered for precise heat control and distribution. This is essential for creating clean sauces or reductions because it helps them to heat evenly without burning. Its 8" diameter increases the pan’s surface area, making for quicker evaporation and faster cooking, while an 18/10 stainless-steel inner layer lets you brown meats and other proteins easily. Then you can use all that juicy goodness to create a hearty gravy your family is sure to love. Since the All-Clad saucier features rounded edges, finished gravies or sauces are pourable directly from pan to plate conveniently with no mess. For company, you can serve thicker sauces in an elegant gravy boat.
Our All-Clad Copper Core Chef’s 12" Pan features a deeply curved base suited to cooking sauces, risottos and other dishes that require constant stirring. This is because the pan’s sloping sides mean that there are no edges to trap flour or other ingredients, ensuring that your sauces have an even consistency. Use a wire whisk for the best results. The pan’s copper core is ideal for quick heating and unmatched conduction, allowing you to control its temperature well. A dome-shaped stainless still lid helps lock in flavor, especially when cooking sauces that contain cut vegetables or proteins. For great risotto, make sure to have the right cheese tools on hand.