- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $155 – $210 Our Price $79.95 – $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Calphalon Elite 10" Crepe Pan & Butter Warmer Set Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $129.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Wok $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Braiser Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $148.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Oval Braiser Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $148.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Nonstick Wok $149.95
- Calphalon Elite 8-Cup Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $350 Our Price $189.95
- Uchicook Nonstick Steam & Grill Pan $149.95
- Calphalon Signature Nonstick Flat Bottom Wok with Lid $99.95
- Berndes Vario Click Pearl Ceramic Nonstick Wok with Lid, 5 1/4-Qt. $290
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Wok Sugg. Price $179.95 – $199.95 Sale $133.99 – $148.99
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- Berndes Vario Click Pearl Ceramic Nonstick Dutch Oven with Lid, 1 1/4-Qt. $169.95
- Scanpan Professional Nonstick Wok $179.95
- Scanpan Professional Nonstick Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $199.95
- Scanpan CTX Nonstick Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $399 Our Price $299.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Egg Poacher Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $129.95
- Scanpan Classic Nonstick Wok $114.95
- Nordic Ware Heat Diffuser, 8” $15
Nonstick Specialty Cookware
Having several pieces of nonstick cookware in your kitchen ensemble leads to more seamless and enjoyable cooking as well as easier cleanup for the chef-at-home and helpers. You may already have nonstick cooking essentials, such as saucepans, fry pans and skillet, in your collection. However, having nonstick specialty cookware in the kitchen can really make things a lot easier when you’re making a special dish or branching out with your cooking. Imagine all cleanup being a breeze, whether you’re simply whipping up a batch of crepes for the family or poaching eggs for a ladies’ brunch.
A fresh stir-fry, for example, makes for a healthy and well-appreciated meal, but using a wok that’s nonstick makes undertaking delicious Asian cooking even more satisfying. Opt for a nonstick wok with a PFOA-free ceramic coating to ensure nonstick capabilities as well as healthy cooking. A 12" diameter provides you with plenty of room to whip up something special, while a stainless-steel induction base ensures that you have even cooking, all of the time. Various nonstick woks are available, some made completely of ceramic and some with included lids.
If you are braising foods, choose a high-quality nonstick braiser, exclusively from Williams-Sonoma. Braise everything from meats to poultry, and enjoy the ability to also use this pan for stews and casseroles. A titanium, nonstick surface renders this piece durable for years, and it is also dishwasher-safe for added convenience.
Those who are trying to make an art out of breakfast may like a nonstick omelet pan, nonstick crepe pan or nonstick egg poacher. Perfect for breakfast and brunches, these specialty pans really add depth to your cooking. The poaching pan has removable nonstick cups, so you can use the pan as a regular saucepan or sauté pan when it is not in use for poaching. All of these nonstick surfaces are PFOA-free, ensuring that no harmful toxins ever find their way into your food.
A nonstick Dutch oven is also a very useful piece of cookware to have in the kitchen. Versatile and durable, use a Dutch oven for a variety of cooking purposes, such as searing, simmering sauce or browning meat. Many of the Dutch ovens available are dishwasher-safe, in addition to having a nonstick coating, making cleanup even easier. They also have a ceramic and titanium construction, providing the maximum in durability and strength. This coating also allows you to use metal utensils against the cookware without scratching or damaging it.