- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $245 Our Price $149.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan $175 – $265
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $69.95
- All-Clad Copper Core Saucepans Sugg. Price $345 – $365 Our Price $245 – $260
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Fry Pans $39.95 – $95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $270
- Emile Henry Artisan Rectangular Baker Sugg. Price $84.95 Sale $69.99
- Breville Hot Wok Pro Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $149.95
- Breville Stainless-Steel Electric Hot Wok Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $129.95
- Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan $49.95
- Whirley Pop $24.95
- Apilco Deep Oval Roasters $69 – $89
Top-Rated Cookware: Pots and Pans Set
High quality cookware makes a big difference in any kitchen. At Williams-Sonoma, we offer a variety of 5-star rated cookware to help you cook like a professional chef, at home.
All-Clad provides several options from their stainless steel lines with five bonded layers that diffuse heat for consistent cooking. The magnetic exterior is dishwasher safe and stay-cool handles improve control. Choose from a variety of pans including full cookware sets and individual saucepans, roasters, and grill pans. Loops in the handles make for easy storage and their shiny exteriors compliment any kitchen.
Nonstick pans from Calphalon make cleaning up after dinner a dream. Made of heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum, they offer uniform heat conduction with exteriors that resist chipping and scratching. Ergonomic handles are comfortable and remain cool on the stove and the nonstick surface easily releases foods to slide them from the pan to the plate. Convenient fry pan sets offer multiple sizes for making omelets or meats, and specialty pans like griddles and double-burner grills allow you to cook pancakes, eggs, bacon and even steaks on the stovetop in minutes.
For those that prefer cast-iron, Staub cookware has a full line of bakeware and stovetop pans for frying and making casseroles, made of enameled cast-iron that offers superior heat retention in a stylish design. Choose from a wide selection of colors and styles to suit individual needs. Accentuate your kitchen line up with top-rated cookware that you can count on.