- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,300 Our Price $799.95
- All Clad d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan Sugg. Price $265 – $320 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Essential Pan Sugg. Price $280 – $320 Our Price $149.95 – $199.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $245 Our Price $149.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan Sugg. Price $155 – $210 Our Price $99.95 – $129.95
- All-Clad d5 Hybrid Fry Pan $120 – $200
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasters with Rack Sugg. Price $245 – $330 Our Price $99.95 – $149.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 3-Piece Fry Pan & Sauté Pan Set Sugg. Price $375 Our Price $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" & 10" Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $99.95 – $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $140 – $145 Our Price $100
- High-Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Cookware Set Sugg. Price $139.85 Our Price $119.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Fry Pan $12.95 – $69.95
- Zippy Pop Stovetop Popcorn Maker $39.95 – $49.95
Find gifts for the foodie in your life is easy with Williams-Sonoma. Our top 10 cookware gifts include every type of cooking surface and device for exceeding expectations in the kitchen. Find a cookware set to set up a newlywed couple or to help a professional shelf breathe new life into his equipment. You can find individual top 10 cookware gifts to help someone replace his old pots and pans with brand new ones if he expects to entertain in the near future.
Give the gift of rich, juicy and flavorful cooked meats when you gift a friend with a brand new roaster pan. These pans feature high sides that accommodate a large chicken, turkey, prime rib or rack of lamb along with the vegetables you want to cook them with. Find a stainless-steel roaster with a nonstick surface that does not alter the flavor of the meat while cooking. Some roasters come with racks that help the fat drip out of the meat and into the pan while others include thermometers for checking the temperature and making sure the meat is done.
For meats that require less cooking time, a rectangular skinny grill pan gets the job done. These pans feature grooves that give the meats char marks. Find a pan made of cast-iron that heats up quickly and distributes that heat all across the cookware for an even cooking surface. A cast-iron pan is also good for searing meats that require high heat. A cast-iron grill pan also transfers to the broiler so you can finish cooking the meat to perfection.
Nothing is more important in a kitchen then a good all-purpose frying pan or skillet. You can use one of these versatile pieces of cookware for eggs in the morning, a grilled cheese at lunch and a chicken breast at dinner, all without having to break another pan out of storage. If you want to eat a little healthier because of your fitness goals, find a pan that uses a nonstick coating to help lessen the use of oils and butter in your cooking. A pan that features a heat-resistant handle not only keeps your hand safe from burns, but also makes the transition to the oven when you want to broil a steak after grilling it.
When finding a gift for the minimalist in your life, an all-in-one pan does everything from frying to sauteing. These pans come with lids that help liquid simmer and cook into foods, leading to perfect rice dishes, such as risotto and pilafs. The stainless-steel construction makes it possible to fill the pan with a dessert mix, oil, eggs and water, and then end up with a perfectly baked batch of brownies. You can even cook a roast on the oven, and then let the juices from it cook potatoes and vegetables crisply in the oven.
Everyone has their favorite casserole recipe, and your friend or loved one can make four at the same time with a set of mini cast-iron cocottes. The cast-iron construction and air-tight lids of these casserole dishes keeps heat in, making cooking time more efficient. The versatile design of these pots lets you create any type of dish, from melted cheese for a fondue party to a beef stew for a family dinner. If you have a friend who knows how to make one type of casserole very well, then a larger rectangular casserole dish is the best gift. A casserole dish with a porcelain construction resists cracking and chipping, giving it years of productive use. Find a dish with a bright, colorful finish so your friend can take it along in the car and present it at the next potluck dinner.