- Enclume Grande Cuisine Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $300
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $300
- Williams-Sonoma Hanging Pot Rack Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $225
- Enclume Compact Ceiling Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $206.25
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Oval Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $490 Our Price $367.50
- Enclume Flush-Mounted Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $275 – $340 Our Price $206.25 – $255
- Enclume Double Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $644 Our Price $420
- Enclume Four-Point Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $412.50
- Enclume Circle Ceiling Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $161.25
- Enclume Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $330 Our Price $247.50
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Bar Pot Racks, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $140 – $200 Our Price $105 – $150
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Rectangular Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $599.96
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Oval Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $599.96
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Bookshelf Rack Sugg. Price $472 Our Price $299.96
- Enclume Contemporary Oval Ceiling Pot Rack, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $525
- Enclume Square Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $242 Our Price $181.50
Pots and pans are essential to any kitchen, whether you are a novice cook or a professional chef. When cabinet space is limited or you prefer your cookware displayed out in the open, a hanging pot rack is the solution. Hanging pot racks utilize your kitchen ceiling for extra space, so you can use your cabinets and countertops to store other items like glassware, dishes and bakeware. With our collection, you can find one that both fits your home decor style and properly organizes your pots and pans. Williams-Sonoma offers a variety of hanging pot racks sure to match any taste, ranging from rustic to modern.
Hanging pot racks come in a variety of shapes, sizes and finishes. Most are round, oval, square or rectangular which can affect where you hang them. For example, a long oval or rectangular hanging pot rack may compliment a long rectangular island. If you plan to hang it closer to the wall, the straight edges of the square and rectangular hanging pot racks might be a better fit. Circular styles fit nicely in smaller spaces, like corners or over your stove.
Popular finishes include hammered steel, stainless steel, copper and wood. Each one has its own advantages. Wood sets a natural tone, and stainless steel does not scratch. Hammered steel is a favorite because it is sturdy and easy to clean, while copper is beautiful and eye-catching.
The pot rack you choose may come with straight hooks, angled hooks or both. Each one is suitable for different types of pots and pans and designed to make it easy for you to grab what you need when you are in the midst of preparing a meal. The hook may also come in a variety of lengths or be adjustable so that you can hang pots and pans of different sizes. Your rack will also come with strong durable hardware to ensure it is anchored properly into the ceiling and will hold even your heaviest pots and pans.
In addition to a hanging pot rack, you may want to consider adding a wall-mounted utensil bar to your kitchen. These racks are typically sturdy enough to hold even heavier items, and you may find styles and finishes that match your hanging pot rack. Like your pot rack, they come with mounting hardware and hooks. They also come in a variety of lengths, typically ranging from two to three feet.