Ceiling Pot Racks
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $320
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $320
- Williams Sonoma Hanging Pot Rack $300
- Enclume Compact Ceiling Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $275 Our Price $220
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Oval Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $490 Our Price $392
- Enclume Flush-Mounted Rectangular Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $275 – $340 Our Price $220 – $272
- Enclume Double Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $644 Our Price $448
- Enclume Four-Point Oval Pot Rack Sugg. Price $633 Our Price $440
- Enclume Circle Ceiling Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $172
- Enclume Dutch Crown Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $380 Our Price $264
- Enclume Low-Ceiling Bar Pot Racks, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $140 – $200 Our Price $112 – $160
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Rectangular Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $639.96
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Oval Rack Sugg. Price $944 Our Price $639.96
- Enclume Sig Steel & Tigerwood Bookshelf Rack Sugg. Price $472 Our Price $319.96
- Enclume Contemporary Oval Ceiling Pot Rack, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $560
- Enclume Square Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $242 Our Price $193.60
Free-Standing Pot Racks
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cookware Stand Sugg. Price $570 Our Price $450
- Enclume 8-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $449 Our Price $312
- Enclume 6-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $240
- Enclume 5-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $280 Our Price $224
- Enclume 3-Tier Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $192
- Enclume Cookware Stand, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $240 – $449 Our Price $192 – $312
- Enclume Cookware Stand, Stainless-Steel Sugg. Price $475 Our Price $380
Wall Racks For Pots & Pans
- Enclume Wall-Mounted Deep Bookshelf Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $280 Our Price $224
- Enclume Grande Cuisine Bookshelf Pot Rack Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $140
- Enclume Wall-Mounted Double Bookshelf Rack Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $320
- Enclume Reversible Arch Ceiling Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $310 Our Price $248
- Enclume Dutch Crown Wall-Mounted Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $230 Our Price $184
- Enclume Corner Wall-Mounted Pot Rack, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $128
- Enclume Half Circle Wall Rack Sugg. Price $190 Our Price $152
- Enclume Copper Curved Wall Rack with Hooks Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $159.96
Pot Rack Accessories
- Enclume Pot Hook, Angled, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $26 Our Price $20.80
- Enclume Pot Hook, Straight, Hammered Steel Sugg. Price $26 Our Price $20.80
Consider Williams-Sonoma your personal pot rack shop. Imagine the possibilities for your kitchen efficiency and style when you add one or more of our sturdy and attractive pot storage solutions. Thereʼs a sleek metal hanging rack for the modern kitchen; a stately wood and metal rack for the rustic kitchen; and a delicate corner unit for the more compact and graceful cooking space. If you just need a place to store large items like your favorite wok so they are up and out of everyoneʼs way, a simple wall bar is exactly what you want. Shop the entire collection and then start measuring your kitchen to choose the best designs for your cookware storage needs.
Pro kitchens keep tools hanging where theyʼre most needed or where they all end up at the end of the day, so a pastry chef adorns the pot rack with mixing bowls, mixer attachments, whisks and a chinois. The cleanup crew lines the dishwashing-station-wall pot racks with drying saucepans and colanders. The sous chef has a pot rack dripping with oven-safe skillets. Use the same time-saving tactic in your own kitchen by choosing pot racks that fit close to areas where you need ready access to cookware and storage.
Ceiling racks are works of art in their own right and are available in round, rectangular and oval configurations that are as decorative or as simple as you like. Iron racks with thick bands of metal are timeless styles that look great in traditional and contemporary kitchens. Wood and metal pot racks give the impression of once having hung in a grand castleʼs kitchen. Theyʼre great accents in kitchens with vaulted ceilings, and you can choose complementary lighting fixtures that combine with pot racks to warm up the space overhead in stylish and functional ways. A new cookware set deserves to be shown off, and matching cookware makes a great display in any kitchen.
Copper pot racks are available for a shimmering accent above your prep space. Black, charcoal and white pans make a lovely contrast to the copper rack. Flat wall racks are made to hold a few pans in a small area, and theyʼre finished in designs that are chosen to coordinate with our other kitchen tools. Clean-lined, corner racks have shelves to hold pots and pans, and they stand alone so you can move them where you need them. Your copper cookware will look great arranged on our pot shelves or on our copper pot racks.
Think beyond pots and pans when deciding what to hang on your racks. You have the option of choosing hanging racks with open centers or internal grids to accommodate a wide variety of kitchen equipment. With enough pot hooks, you can hang items with handles including flour sifters, strainers and whisks. If thereʼs a spot where the hooks can grab an item without harming the finish, that item can hang as well, so you can store your cooling racks, measuring-spoon rings and favorite stainless-steel utensils. The best thing about a pot rack is that you make the rules. If you need it close by, hang it. No one will judge.
Pot racks are a true lifesaver for cooks with tiny kitchens. Order a compact ceiling unit to hang above your center island or a half-round rack for an unused wall space. Your cabinets and countertops will be freed for dinnerware and other items youʼd rather keep down low. You wonʼt need to check the oven for stored pots and pans before you turn it on, and you can take pots and pans straight from the dishwasher or sink to the pot rack to air dry safely. Shop our collection of cookware and housekeeping items to discover more storage solutions for your kitchen and needs.