Ramekins & Mini Cocottes
- Williams-Sonoma Mini Copper Cocottes, Set of 4 $129.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $25
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Oval Cocotte Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $30
- Staub Cast-Iron Mini Cocotte, Matte Black Sugg. Price $107 Our Price $75
- Apilco Ramekins, Set of 4 $18.95 – $29.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin Sugg. Price $20 Our Price $15
Ramekins and Mini Cocottes
Williams-Sonoma carries a wide variety of stoneware and cast iron ramekins and mini-cocottes that let you bake, serve and store casseroles, stews and desserts in one container. Whether you’re making beef pot pie, onion soup or custard, the Le Creuset 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Recipe Book will be a beloved addition to your ovenware inventory. Their bright color is a cheerful table accent, while the cookbook offers inspiring ideas for new ways to use your mini-cocottes. If you wish to have larger cocottes for casseroles and crumbles Le Creuset has a large variety of styles and sizes to suit your cooking needs.
For perfectly-baked apples, poached fish and steamed mussels, check out our collection of specialty pans designed for specific cooking applications. Have you always wanted a lobster pot or a copper paella pan? Our collection has the cookware you desire. We carry Staub, Emile Henry, Apilco, Revol and other ramekins to coordinate and match with your other cookware sets. When using ramekins or cocottes to make puddings or other desserts, remember that a double boiler is an invaluable aid in melting chocolate for ganache and in slowly cooking eggs for creamy desserts.