- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Tartan Covered Baker $129.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $49.95
- Essential Large Rectangular Baker $30
- Chantal Make and Take Square Baker $50
- Le Creuset Apple Tarte Tatin Pan Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $165
- All-Clad Gourmet Stainless-Steel Mini Au Gratin Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $24.95
- Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Au Gratin $79.95 – $99.95
- Glass Baker Sugg. Price $19.95 – $44.90 Sale $14.99 – $29.99
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Oven to Table Rectangular Baker $20 – $35
- Pillivuyt Square Baker $44.95 – $69.95
- Pillivuyt Rectangular Roasters $99.95 – $139.95
- Apilco Deep Oval Roasters $74.95 – $99.95
- Apilco Porcelain Oval Au Gratin Baker $29.95 – $79.95
- Pillivuyt Rectangular Bakers $84.95 – $99.95
- Apilco Quiche Dish $39.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $30 – $65
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $70
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Gratin Pan with Acorn Handles $220
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $30 – $70 Our Price $20 – $50
- All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stainless-Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid $119.95
- Mauviel Copper Gratin $310
- Römertopf Classic Series Clay Baker $55.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $86 – $143 Our Price $60 – $100
- Mauviel Copper Tarte Tatin Pan $245
- Emile Henry Baguette Baker $130
- Emile Henry Bread Cloche $130
- Breading Trays with Lids, Set of 3 $29.95
- KitchenAid® Professional Nonstick Baking Pan with Lid, 9" x 13" $29.99
A very versatile piece of ovenware, a baker is a small casserole dish that’s perfect for not only small casseroles, but also for side dishes, vegetables and desserts. Glazed stoneware bakers are an excellent choice for cooking in the oven, as the material is extremely tough and durable, allowing for long lasting, enjoyable cooking. Choose from several different types of stoneware bakers and baking dishes available from Williams-Sonoma to find one that perfectly suits your cooking needs.
A small, deep-dish baker allows you to make delectable side dishes and desserts. Opt for a baker with a 1.5-quart capacity, with convenient side handles for easy lifting and serving right to the table. Many of these stoneware bakers are also microwave-safe, allowing for quick reheating of your favorite meals and foods. For different types of dishes, opt for a shallower baker with a rectangular shape. These types of porcelain bakers with a 3.5-quart capacity allow for baking of much more than side dishes. Make a roast or braise other meats in this durable, shallow dish. Stoneware is a great material for heat conduction, so stoneware bakers always offer excellent heat distribution and are resistant to scorches and “hot spots.” Choose a rectangular baker with or without a matching lid, which locks in flavor and moisture for savory foods.
Square bakers are great for making a variety of desserts, such as brownies, although they are versatile enough to bake vegetables and side dishes. Available in a variety of colors to complement your other tabletop decor, this stoneware baker is easy to clean and maintain, and it is dishwasher-safe, as well as being freezer-, broiler- and microwave-safe. Square stoneware bakers also give the option of choosing a baker with or without a stoneware lid. Those who bake and cook many foods in the oven may want to opt for a complete ovenware baker set. An eight-piece stoneware set, for example, provides every type of dish you need to make the best casseroles, desserts and side dishes. Opt for a set with an au gratin baker, a square baking dish, a covered casserole and two mini cocottes with included lids.
Those who chiefly want to concentrate on baking and dessert making will appreciate an apple-shaped tarte tatin pan. This special baker allows you to make the popular French dessert with ease. A cast-iron coating over the porcelain baker adds to its durability, and this pan is great for use not only in the oven, but also on the stove top, rendering it an extremely versatile pan for uses other than tarte tatin.