- Demeyere 5-Plus 10-Piece Cookware Set $999.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Stainless-Steel Fry Pan $119.95 – $189.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Nonstick Fry Pan $129.95 – $169.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucepan $179.95 – $214.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Sauté Pan, 6 1/2 Qt. $299.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucier, 3 1/2 Qt. $239.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Stock Pot Sugg. Price $329.95 – $389.95 Sale $299.99 – $329.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Dutch Oven, 5 1/2 Qt. $299.95
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,095 Our Price $1,399.95
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Fry Pans Sugg. Price $300 – $415 Our Price $199.95 – $310
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauté Pans Sugg. Price $450 – $510 Our Price $335 – $380
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Curved Sauté Pans Sugg. Price $355 – $430 Our Price $265 – $320
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Simmering Pot Sugg. Price $395 Our Price $295
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauce Pots Sugg. Price $390 – $495 Our Price $290 – $370
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Saucepans Sugg. Price $290 – $370 Our Price $215 – $275
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Stock Pots Sugg. Price $495 Our Price $370
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Pasta Cooker Insert Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $125
Demeyere John Pawson
- Demeyere Smoker Pan Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
Making dinner with high-quality cookware can make anyone feel like a master chef in a gourmet kitchen. Demeyere specializes in stainless steel cookware and provides world-class products that stand out for their function and durability. Williams-Sonoma offers a number of Demeyere lines for you to choose from.
The Demeyere 5-Plus line features five-ply construction with a thick aluminum core that provides superior heat distribution. Its stainless steel surface is commercial quality and finished with the special Silvinox treatment that prevents discoloration. The 5-plus line comes as a 10-piece set or as individual pieces including non-stick frying pan, saucier, saute pan and Dutch oven.
Offering patented seven-ply material with an aluminum-alloy core surrounded by two additional layers of aluminum on flared pans and a copper core on straight pans, the Demeyere Atlantis line provides an even heating surface that boosts induction cooking efficiency by up to 30 percent. Available as a set or individually, it includes curved and straight saute pans, a simmering pot, a stock pot and a special pasta cooking insert.
Demeyere also offers the John Pawson line, which includes Dutch ovens with an InductoSeal copper base for superior temperature control when cooking and a smoker pan with an aluminum core and an interior smoking chamber and rack that allows you to smoke meats indoors. With Demeyere, you can cook like the top chef you always knew you were.