- All-Clad TK™ 11-Piece Inspiration Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,310 Our Price $1,599.95
- All-Clad TK™ 7-Piece Integrity Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,320 Our Price $999.95
- All-Clad TK™ 4-Piece Foundation Cookware Set Sugg. Price $930 Our Price $799.95
- All-Clad TK™ d5 Stainless-Steel Saute/Fry Pan $120 – $250
- All-Clad TK™ d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Saute/Fry Pan $135 – $280
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Saucier $225
- All-Clad TK™ Sautoir, 3 Qt. Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $249.95
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sauce Pot Our Price $150 – $330
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sautéuse with Universal Lid, 5 Qt. Sugg. Price $490 Our Price $299.95
- All-Clad TK™ Stainless-Steel Tall Rondeau Sugg. Price $455 Our Price $299.95
- All-Clad TK™ Dutch Oven $350
- All-Clad TK™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $350
- All-Clad TK™ Brushed Stainless-Steel Universal Lid Sugg. Price $44.95 – $70 Our Price $44.95 – $59.95
All-Clad TK Cookware Set
Bring the cooking prowess of Thomas Keller to your home with the All-Clad TK Collection of cookware from Williams-Sonoma. Complement your kitchen with this collection inspired by the award-winning chef of The French Laundry and you'll be serving delicious meals to family and loved ones every day. Add stylish decor and make your home feel like your own five-star restaurant.
You won't want to leave the kitchen once you begin stirring, whisking, sautŽing and baking with the easy to clean stainless-steel All-Clad TK collection. Using elegant oils and vinegars, prepare a delicious meal for a romantic date at home or impress guests when you create menus fit for a five-star restaurant. The best dining experiences begin with the best materials, and with five-ply construction, these pans and pots are designed to heat quickly, evenly cook food, and leave no taste or residue.
The culinary world is at your fingertips with this collection, and the only limit to what you can create will be your imagination, or at least what's in these cookbooks, when you add these essentials to your cabinets. An artist is only as good as the tools they use, and the art of cooking is no different; this Thomas Keller-inspired collection is the medium with which you can create a culinary masterpiece in your own kitchen every day.