- Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2 Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Bluetooth Thermometer $79.95
- All-Clad Instant Read Digital Thermometer $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermocouple Thermometer Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- Remote Roasting Thermometer Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Precision Pro Commercial Thermometer Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- OXO Digital Instant Read Thermometer $19.95
- Rösle Digital Instant Read Thermometer $55
- Williams Sonoma Instant-Read Digital Thermometer Sugg. Price $20.95 Our Price $16.76
- Williams Sonoma Dual Probe Thermometer Sugg. Price $42.95 Our Price $34.36
- Anticipation Thermometer $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Infrared Thermometer Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96
- OXO Digital Leave-In Thermometer $40
- All-Clad Oven-Probe Thermometer $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Oven Thermometer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Williams Sonoma Candy Thermometer Sugg. Price $20.95 Our Price $16.76
- Williams Sonoma Slim Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Meat Thermometer Sugg. Price $20.95 Our Price $16.76
- Williams Sonoma Digital Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Instant Read Dial Thermometer $10
- Williams Sonoma Barbecue Fork Thermometer Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Taylor Grill Surface Thermometer Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
- Williams Sonoma Button Thermometers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $20.95 Our Price $16.76
When you’re cooking from a recipe, numbers can be important, and not just in terms of proportions and measurements as you bring ingredients together. Temperature can be an essential factor in determining doneness for all different kinds of meat, from a plump Thanksgiving turkey to a spice-rubbed pork tenderloin. Williams-Sonoma’s selection of thermometers offers you the opportunity to monitor your food for doneness with digital readouts, even while they’re in the oven. We also offer thermometers that can monitor the temperature of the oven itself, allowing you to effectively troubleshoot baking issues and fact-check your oven’s built-in temperature gauge to ensure a good bake, roast or broil.
This collection contains a wide variety of thermometer types, from instant-read options you insert after removing you food from the oven to infrared models that use cutting-edge technology to allow you to scan for temperature without piercing into the food itself. This is a great option if you aren’t yet sure whether your food is done and you don‘t want to poke a sharp thermometer prong in your food and risk losing moisture. We also offer classic probe-style leave-in thermometers so you can monitor cooking progress and temperature level as cooking time ticks by. Some of these models have built-in alarms to alert you when a desired temperature is reached.
Thermometers are small items and can be easy to overlook for this reason, but in many ways, they are as essential as a roasting pan. Whether you’re a novice cook or an experienced home chef, it’s always a good idea to have an objective measure of temperature before bringing meat to the table for guests and family to eat. This is especially true for whole birds and thick roasts - your meat could look perfectly cooked on the outside, sporting a beautiful golden brown color, but that’s no guarantee that the meat inside is cooked to a safe temperature. Remove the guesswork and avoid premature slicing by putting it to the test with a thermometer.
Our selection of thermometers includes options that are useful in a wide range of situations, from testing deep fryer oil to making candy and grilling bone-in steaks. Be careful to select a thermometer that is designed for the specific application you want to use it for; while thermometers can always provide an accurate temperature readout, improper use can irrevocably damage one of these sensitive instruments. Take the guesswork out of cooking and rely on the objective measurement of a specially designed kitchen thermometer. If you’ve never used one before, you may find yourself wondering how you got by without one..