- OXO Instant-Read Digital Thermometer $20
- All-Clad Instant Read Digital Thermometer $39.95
- Williams-Sonoma Thermocouple Thermometer $69.95
- Precision Pro Commercial Thermometer $99.95
- Williams-Sonoma Infrared Thermometer $69.95
- OXO Digital Leave-In Thermometer $40
- All-Clad Oven-Probe Thermometer $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Oven Thermometer $19.95
- Rösle Digital Instant Read Thermometer $45
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Instant Read Dial Thermometer $10
- Williams-Sonoma Dual Probe Thermometer $42.95
- Williams-Sonoma Candy Thermometer $20.95
- Remote Roasting Thermometer $49.95
- Williams-Sonoma Instant-Read Digital Thermometer $20.95
- OXO Instant Read Thermometer $12
- William-Sonoma Digital Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer $29.95
- Williams-Sonoma Slim Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer $24.95
- Williams-Sonoma Instant Read Dial Thermometer $16.95
- Cappuccino Frothing Thermometer $9.95
- Taylor Grill Surface Thermometer $9.95
- Williams-Sonoma Meat Thermometer $20.95
Some dishes can be finicky when it comes to cooking conditions and temperature. If the heat is not just right, the entire endeavor can be a flop. Avoid undercooked meat and crystalizing sugar by using a kitchen thermometer. Meat thermometers read the internal temperatures of meats such as turkey, chicken, beef and pork, ensuring that your roast is thoroughly cooked. Candy thermometers can read higher temperatures, which helps ensure that your caramel, toffees and taffies come out perfect every time. Thermometers that register lower temperatures are handy for working with milk and cream, helping you make tasty cappuccinos and lattes at home.
Kitchen thermometers come in a variety of different shapes and formats. Leave-in thermometers are useful for keeping track of roasts while you cook your side dishes on the stove. Pocket-sized options take up very little space, which is handy for smaller kitchens. Digital thermometers are very precise, which is helpful when a recipe calls for an exact cooking temperature. Our collections include a wide variety of options, letting you choose the perfect tool for your needs.
Williams-Sonoma also offers other tools to help you achieve perfect dishes. Kitchen scales let you weigh anything from chocolate to chicken, allowing you to measure your ingredients precisely. Timers can be useful when you are out of earshot from the stove timer or you need to set a second timer for a second dish. Smart tools sync your tools with your smartphone or tablet, letting you customize your meal needs. Browse our kitchen tools collections to see our full range of items.