- Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools Fine Grater $19.95
- Williams-Sonoma Prep Tools Coarse Grater $19.95
- 6-Sided Grater $24.95
- Microplane® Rasp Grater $14.95
- Microplane® Elite Paddle Graters $16.95
- OXO Grate & Slice Set $29.95
- Microplane® Box Grater $39.95
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel 6-Sided Grater $20
- Microplane Elite Rasp Grater $15.95
- Tools to the Table, Cheese Grater Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Microplane® Ultimate Citrus Tool $12.95
- Rösle Graters $39
- Zyliss Restaurant Style Cheese Grater $16.95
- Microplane® Cheese Mill $19.95
- Michel Bras Grater Set Sugg. Price $151 Our Price $120
- Moulinex Rotary Grater $19.95
- Williams-Sonoma Conical Grater $24.95
Graters and Zesters
With graters, peelers, microplanes and zesters, the large selection at William-Sonoma helps you get the job done, aiding in providing the freshest possible ingredients from kitchen to table. Not all graters are created equal and each of our designs provides a principal function for cheeses, salts or spices.
A rotary grater, perfect for a fine dusting of Parmesan over pasta dishes or for sprinkling hard chocolate onto desserts and cappuccinos, allows for simple and safe tableside grating with easy-to-grip handles and turn crank.
For fine, extra-fine and course grating, as well as for all-purpose and julienne slicing, the 6-Sided Grater fits the bill. When grating anything from hard and soft cheeses to nutmeg and chocolate, the sturdy selection of grating planes lined with sharp, stainless-steel teeth, is sure to exceed your needs. If zesting is on the menu, our citrus zester makes easy work of it, providing clean and consistent zesting with its non-stick, v-shaped teeth. It zests all types of citrus, and collecting and measuring a cinch with the included attachable container.
The salt grater is a table-ready set that includes a beechwood stand, grater and Himalayan rock salt, providing a flavorful and nutrient-rich addition to any dish. Rock salt refills are also available.