- Ice Cream Containers, Set of 4 $19.95
- Ice Cream Container $12.95
- Ice Cream Storage Tub $19.95 – $29.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker $49.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $19.95
- Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- Piazza Ice Cream Scoop $28
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Ice Cream Scoop $15
- Tilt Up Ice Cream Scoop $11.95
- Rösle Ice Cream Scoop $27
- OXO Cookie Scoops $12.95 – $13.95
- iSi Gourmet Whip $149.95
- iSi Mini Cream Whipper $69.95
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker $19.95
- Fortessa Ice Cream Cone with Scoop, Set of 4 $39.95
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker $25.95
- iSi N2O Cartridges, Set of 10 $14.95
Ice Cream Accessories
Nothing cools you down during the warmest months of the year quite like a delicious bowl of ice cream. Whether you buy it in the supermarket or make your own, or whether you are eating it alone or throwing an ice cream party for 30 of your closest friends, you need to have the right ice cream accessories on hand to get the most out of this classic treat. You can find everything you need to enjoy every last bite of your ice cream at Williams-Sonoma.
One of the first ice cream accessories to obtain is the iconic ice cream scooper. It has been a kitchen staple for decades, thanks to the way it allows you to scoop the frozen dessert, no matter how stubborn the carton is. It can also save you from bending all of your spoons and rendering them useless. Scoopers are typically available in plastic, aluminum and stainless-steel, and each one has its advantages. Aluminum tends to be the most durable, while stainless-steel scoops are easier to wash. Plastic scoops tend be budget-friendly and come in a variety of fun colors.
Several types of ice cream scoops are available. A basic traditional scoop has a simple handle with a spherical scoop on the end. Lever and push-out scoops have additional mechanisms that help you move the ice cream from the scoop into the bowl without it sticking to the scoop. Gelato spades and paddles look more like spatulas than ice cream scoops, and they work best with thicker frozen desserts.
Ice cream is as much about having fun as it is enjoying a sweet treat, and there are several ice cream accessories available that add an extra layer of excitement to your sweet treat. Whip up your own flavors with an ice cream maker bowl that you freeze in advance of your indulgence. When the craving for ice cream strikes, simply take it out of the freezer and add your ingredients. Stir and you have instant dessert within a few minutes. Similar dishes shaped more like glassware provide the opportunity to make a creamy milkshake or a flavorful slushy drink. If it is an ice cream sandwich you prefer, skip the store-bought brands and make your own with an ice cream sandwich mold. You simply bake a cookie or brownie outer layer in the molds, spread ice cream in the center and freeze until it is ready to eat. Kids and grownups alike cannot resist eating their own ice cream sandwich creations.